Search results for query: *

1. P

NEED: The following pokémon with some very specific IVs...

Hi there. Now, I know this might be a bit much to ask for, but could somebody breed me the following pokémon with the following IVs (which I know next to nothing about) A good all round Larvesta and Deino An Amoonguss with the worst speed and worst attack but with very good special...
  2. P

Thundurus

Thanks!
  3. P

Thundurus

I'll be waiting.
  4. P

Thundurus

Let me know when you're ready.
  5. P

Thundurus

Alright, I'll just get that sorted.
  6. P

Thundurus

Which Poke?
  7. P

Thundurus

Sure, that'll be great! :D
  8. P

Thundurus

Hi. I'm looking for a Thundurus. I can offer a WIN2011 shiny Raikou or a Tornadus. Sooner rather than later, please. mWurld.
  9. P

VGC 2012 Team

Hello, I really need some help. I am hoping to enter the VGC championships next year, but I need a team. Could someone help me build one? I'm no good with IVs, so I would give an event legendary to someone who breeds and builds me a team with good IVs. mWurld
  10. P

Do any bulbagardeners keep your pokemon gaming secret from friends?

I let everyone know that I play Pokemon. Thing is, it is a lot more complex and worthwhile than what my "friends" play (COD). Generally, no-one "likes" me, and no-one "dislikes" me, so I use those 66 99 thingies around friends.
  11. P

Something Odd on the Official Website

I was looking at my Trainer Club preferences (as you do), when I saw this; Does this mean there is going to be items that you have to pay for?
  12. P

/5 Wanted: Embedded Tower Kyogre

Hi. I know this might be awkward, but I really want an embedded tower Kyogre in my SoulSilver, but I can only make any good offers in Gen V. I can offer whatever is in my shop (which'll probably be closed down soon) holding either a lucky egg or an exp. share, including the legendaries. Please...
  13. P

WANT - Lucky Egg or Exp. Share

Doesn't matter, I'll get one another way.
  14. P

No, what i meant is that i give you it in gen v, and you give me kyogre in gen iv.
  15. P

Okay, is it possible to trade it to my soulsilver? Thanks. BTW: I'll trade you a pokemon with the exp share in black, then have the kyogre in soulsiver, so long as that isn't a problem.
  16. P

I have a spare EXP share. Do you have a Kyogre from HeartGold?
  17. P

Troggy's Burninated Village (Last Update: 12/08/11)

Re: Troggy's Burninated Village (Now Open) Hi. I know this may be a little tricky, so I don't mind if you don't want to trade. Right, so this may sound like a bit of a rubbish offer. I'd like: [382] Kyogre (T) Modest | Genderless | Drizzle TROGDOR 25168 | Embedded Tower | February 28, 2011...
  18. P

Shiny Pokémon by Chance Discussion Thread

Just playing Black in restaurant, when, all of a sudden, OMFG SHINY GOLBAT!!! So, for the rest of that day, I decided to make it evolve into Crobat.
  19. P

The Global Terminal [Pokemon Data/Hack Checker] ~CLOSED~

Re: The Global Terminal [Pokemon Data/Hack Checker] Secret ID, IVs, EVs, Others Pokemon Species : Zorua OT : Ethan ID : 02707 Nature : Naive Required Check : EVs Gen IV/V: V Secret ID, IVs, EVs, Others Pokemon Species : Ditto OT : Ethan ID : 02707 Nature : Impish Required...
  20. P

The Global Terminal [Pokemon Data/Hack Checker] ~CLOSED~

Re: The Global Terminal [Pokemon Data/Hack Checker] Secret ID, IVs, EVs, Others Pokemon Species : Charmander OT : Ethan ID : 02707 Nature : Quirky Required Check : SID Gen IV/V: V
Back
Top Bottom