Search results for query: *

1. R

Pokemon Creepypasta V.2 (Read First Post Before Posting)

I like this one. Once again, I found this one on F yeah pokemon creppypasta. And I don't own it. NOTE: This is not meant to offend shiny hunters: A young trainer came in this morning. I had seen her in the area before, often playing gleefully with the children in the daycare next door...
  2. R

pokemon that you just refuse to evolve

Abra~~~~ I have a level 31 Abra, because Kadabra is ugly
  3. R

Which Pokémon were you in Mystery Dungeon?

Darkness: Skitty with Squritle sidekick Time: Meowth with Mudkip sidekick I thought it was funny that I was a cat in both games xD
  4. R

Your Best Captures.

I didn't know where Suicune was on SoulSilver. So I went up to Cerulean Cape and Suicune was there. I used Tobi the Ivysaur to get down its HP. It was asleep and I used cut. It almost KO'd it and I caught it with one Ultra Ball.
  5. R

*FacePalm*

This: Some Random Kid at my school: DARK JOLTEON IS ANOTHER EVOLUTION OF EEVEE! Me: *facepalm*
  6. R

Your strange dreams

I've been having lots of strange dreams lately. Recently I had a dream where I found a shiny Ledyba (which would've been my second shiny), I was wrestling a bear, and it was also the end of the world.
  7. R

Pokemon Mind Fudge

When I first played Pearl... Would you like to give a nickname to the caught SHINX? Rin And then when I was looking on google images for a picture of Shinx, I found a drawing of Rin hugging one. It was AWESOME!!!
  8. R

Pokemon related stuff in school

I was sitting on the bus once (Does this count as at school?) and me and this kid started singing the oringl anime theme song. Then someone yelled at us And we had to do a report on an animal, and I yelled "Can I do Vulpix?"
  9. R

Memories with Pokemon (Herp derp nostalgia)

When I was 4, I remeber having two Pokemon figures. Not one of those onces with the stands, just on their feet. I had Charmander and Pikachu. I only knew some of them, like Psyduck and Ditto. I had a video tape of one of the episodes. (mabye Johoto or Kanto) And I thought that Geodude evolved...
  10. R

If you were a pokémon, what would you be?

MISSINGNO. Nah, mabye Abra (I can teleport from class) or Vulpix.
  11. R

If you could be a pokemon which one would you be?

Apperenly I'm a Ralts: Yay! But I'd have to be a Poochyena too. Luxray, Vulpix, Abra (It sleeps 18 hours a day and is just so danm cute), Bulbasaur, Mewtwo (But I'm a girl D:), Farfetche'd and a Luxray.
  12. R

Your "Dream Team"?

Spark (Luxray) Charcoal (Typhlosion) Fury (Gyardos) Cara (Fearow) Ibui (Espeon) Liz (Ninetales)
  13. R

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

Re: The "If Pokemon Were Real" thread I'd be a comedain (can't spell it) and have a Gengar, Abra, Typhlosion (Once again, cannot spell), Vupix and Eevee. I`d have a Abra just because I love them, the same reason I`d have a Vulpix and a Eevee. Using a Gengar, I would play pranks on people and my...
  14. R

Which starter Pokémon would you choose from each region?

Kanto: Bulbasaur Johoto: Cyndaquil Hoenn: Mudkip Sinnoh: Turtwig Unova: Snivy
  15. R

Cutest Pokemon Ever?

Eevee, Vulpix, Poochyena, Mudkip And..................... Abra I just love the thing
  16. R

The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

Ivysaur - RockingVulpix23 - April 16, 2011 Please?
  17. R

What is your FireRed/LeafGreen team?

Haven't got very far yet, but here it is so far: Tobi (Venusaur), Cara (Fearow), Pikablu (Raichu), Keirain (Eevee), Liz (Vulpix)
  18. R

If you could be any pokemon...

Luxray Because my Luxray is badass
  19. R

Do you have a Nintendo DSi?

No, I don't have one' of dem fancy new DSi. Not yet, anyway
Back
Top Bottom