• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cutest Pokemon Ever?

Yesterday, I was walking around Unova randomly, and I found out that I hadn't actually gotten that far into Pinwheel Forest. So I walked in and pretty soon this guy challenged me to a battle. He had three level 13 Tympole. Of course I defeated them with my level 58 Sigilyph, but they were so cute that I felt really bad about it, even though they were really just numbers behind a sprite. I wanted to give them a hug.

(Short answer: Tympole.)

200px-595Joltik.png

Just look at those beady little eyes.

Golett, hands down. Take a good, hard look at it--it looks a bit like a toddler. A robot toddler. That's trying to grab your hand. Seriously. There is nothing more adorable than a little robotic child. I mean, Golett all but begs to be hugged and cuddled and spoiled rotten. (Heaven help me if someone made a freaking plushie of it. I would snuggle it constantly... :crush:)

Joltik comes in at a close second. I've never seen a cuter spider.

chibi_bulbasaur_by_xxelectric_dreamxx-d2xtmxq.png

I must admit, I'm incredibly biased.

Also:

Vulpix_by_Red_Flare.jpg

Eevee_by_Nadou.jpg

Chikorita_by_Sweet_Chibi_Shadow.png

_Totodile_and_Squirtle__by_Sprinkling_stars.jpg

And

how-to-draw-torchic.jpg

SAFKDJSGHJDKFHAJKSFHKLSHKFJHDSJKFDHG *cuteness overload*

But in all seriousness, my vote would HAVE to go to Pikachu. Loved it ever since I first saw it in the anime. It's just... too cute! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ *is totally going to get one in her SoulSilver game*

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom