Search results for query: *

• Users: Italy-kun
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. I

So I figured out why I'm a bad fanfic writer.

It's because I post my first chapter, and then I don't get any feedback, and then I just get all MY WRITING LIFE IS END and I don't finish. So I thought of maybe just finishing the thing before starting to post it. What's your take?
  2. I

Are there multiple tiers in official play?

More simply put, is there, say, an NU division at the championships and such? Because if I ever get that good, I want to be able to use Pokemon that, well, I want to use, without being outclassed simply because the other players have higher-tier Pokes.
  3. I

Should Sonic the Hedgehog's shoes from Sonic Adventure 2 return?

Random question, but whatevuh. For those of you who don't know, a (now dead, I think) shoe company called Artemis Innovations was commisioned by Sega to design a "soap shoe" (or grinding shoe) for Sonic to wear in Sonic Adventure 2. Soap shoes are shoes made for grinding on rails as if on a...
  4. I

Pokemon World Map?

Has anyone drawn a map of the Pokemon World that, unlike the one on Bulbapedia, is just outlines and doesn't have a bunch of random drawings of characters? It'd be good to have for the new RP I have in the works. Thanks guys.
  5. I

"Bump thread to top" button.

Many other forums have this. A little button you can click to send a thread up to the first page without having to post in it. This would come with new rules of course, but it's not good etiquette to post a bunch of times just so people see a thread.
  6. I

Bulbagarden User Shipping Thread!

Because apparently no one's done this yet. Ship your fellow Bulbacadets! Be sure to use canon (because we are all obviously roleplaying all the time, right, guys? :P), not cannons, if you must debate. (ArchaicxKasumi is canon! :D) Ship List: (Oh, and let me know if the ones I put in are named...
  7. I

Pokemon Espionage RP

Who would join? How many Pokemon should you get to have? Any suggestions? Do I ask too many questions? Find out on the next exciiting episode of Dragon Ball Z!
  8. I

We can has Pokemon MMO?

Seriously, it's gotta happen. I don't see how this hasn't been staring Game Freak in the face. I mean, almost everything people complain about (LOLOLOL PKMN Y U NO KANTO, Who says I'm 4'6"?, New Pokes=Crap kthxbai, FRIENDCODESWTF, etc.) would be much easier to fix on a few discs with the...
  9. I

Sonic the Hedgehog: Eggman's Odyssey (Non-Pokemon)

This is a Sonic the Hedgehog RP. There's no real plot besides "Eggman's a jerk, stop him". Thence, whoever claims Eggman must be a jerk (in-RP). Just the normal RP rules apply. I claim Sonic and Tails. SU Form for new characters: Name: Age: Alignment: Appearance: History: Personality...
  10. I

I need help with creating a new Pokemon region for my next RP.

I'm working on drawings of the starters atm. It will be a group of islands with few land routes (and thus the RP will be called something like "A Seafaring Journey Through the ___ Region"). I haven't named it yet, but a few working names are: Osho (sounds Pokemon-ish) Hotwo (Pun on H2O and...
  11. I

Why is Team Rocket so fixated on capturing Pikachu?

I mean, there are better Pokemon. Pikachu's solid, but it won't raise any eyebrows. Why go to all the trouble to steal Pikachu from Ash when they could just find a wild, I dunno, Larvitar, and train that up? Especially considering the plothole with Pikachu's power that occurs in EVERY SINGLE NEW...
  12. I

Aura's Little Shop of Horrors! (let me know if the name is taken :P)

Hey guys, I am a novice with MSPaint, so as of now my skill only extends to recolors and minor sprite edits (you can see some examples on my profile.). As I get shop work done, I can add that here so you can see more stuff. Eventually I might get legit photoshop, and once I get good at that, the...
  13. I

I can haz co-GM?

So I had an idea about 6 months back for a MegaMan Battle Network RP. The thing was, would I cross it over with the original universe (classic series, X series, etc.) or not? I figured that if I didn't, it'd just be yet another WWW fight. But if I did, the story would be too convoluted. But I...
  14. I

Community Sections

I got this idea from IGN, where each board (i.e Pokemon or Final Fantasy) has its own Community Thread, or CT. However CTs would not really work here because not every section has something like what Roleplaying Games have in the Metronome Forum. So I thought of community sections, where section...
  15. I

Cross-Media RP?

Would an RP, played as per usual, but with the Pogeyman battles over Wi-Fi, be fun? Would it even work smoothly? Your opinions plz.
  16. I

Kamehameha Middle School

OOC: Welcome to the RP, and let the craziness commence! James McCloud cut the ribbon opening his school. This was what he'd been waiting for for a while. "Welcome!" he shouted, "Take your seats in the cafeteria where we'll have the opening feast of ribs and baked Senzu beans! Except the Senzu...
  17. I

Kamehameha Middle School (various series)

This is quite possibly my most random idea ever. It's an RP about a school where being totally obsessed with anime, manga and video games is a requirement to get in or teach. *puffs on inhaler* There are still normal classes, they're just taught by total wackjobs. Rules: Sign Up Form...
  18. I

How Unfortunate (A Series of Unfortunate Events RP)

This is an RP based on A Series of Unfortunate Events. Your character(s) will be a child (or group) that has experienced a tragedy and has been moved to a group home with all the other characters (They are NOT all in the same family!). Eventually one of you must get the idea to run from the home...
  19. I

Magical Starsign RP?

Would anyone want to join an RP based on the game Magical Starsign? (Magical Vacation in Japan) I want to do it but I don't know if anybody outside Japan besides me has even heard of the game.
  20. I

The Wormhole (Semi-Pokemon)

This is just an idea I had a couple days ago. You take your favorite roleplay character (of your creation) ever, copy/paste the SU here, and they're all in one RP, no matter what type of roleplay they originated from. Put their original RP and its franchise/genre (i.e Pokemon, superhero) into...
Back
Top Bottom