Search results for query: *

1. C

In Which Generation Did You Start Playing Pokémon, and what was your first game?

Yellow Version for me. But I couldn't read yet, so the first game that I understood what was going on was probably silver.
  2. C

Blind-sided by levels?

I sure was. My entire team (With recently hatched egg, mind you) was sweeped by my second post E4 battle. I'm really liking it though. In previous gens, (save for Jhoto games) there was really noone to battle post E4 except for the occasional missed trainer
  3. C

The Diaries of Black and White

Ugh... I had a 20 win streak in the double battle line in battle subway, when both my Mons fainted. I didn't understand at the time how to switch out 2 Pokemon at once in a battle, so after trying for about a minute, I just turned it off. There went 20 battles because of STUPID STUPID DUMB Its...
  4. C

HELLO

Your name is CARCINOGENETICIST. As was previously mentioned it is your INTRODUCTION THREAD. You have a variety of INTERESTS. You love to play THE POGEYMANS but are NOT VERY GOOD AT IT. You have a fondness for HOMESTUCK, in case that wasn't obvious, and are an aspiring GUITAR PLAYER. You also...
Back
Top Bottom