Search results for query: *

1. L

Wanted :: Dratini

Preferably an egg or newly hatched and UT w/ Adamant nature Offering:: Loads of Zorua w/ every nature, male and female available. Loads of Litwicks, male and female available. Charmander ( can breed for specific nature ) Cyndaquil ( same as above ) Thundurus DW Female Nidoran w/ Hustle...
  2. L

Offering :: Thundurus

Offering UT legit Thundurus for any B/W shiny Pokemon. Prefer UT female shinies but any shiny will do.
  3. L

The Dream World- Official Discussion

Is anyone else having an issue with their Game Sync saying it isn't charged even when its been "a full day" since you last used it? Mine will be green and act like its going to let me on and then when I try to tuck my Pokemon in, it says the Game Sync has run out of power even though I haven't...
  4. L

Celebi for zorua event

I could just breed you a Zorua if you want. I've got nearly a box full from trying to shiny breed. Any specific nature you want?
  5. L

Offering: A Bit Of Everything.

Re: Breeding Leftovers (New: Blitzle) + Egg Moves + DW Females I'm interested in your Marvel Scale Dratini & Flame Burst Drifloon. I can give you 1 Rare Candy & a shiny Charmander/Zorua/Vullaby/Litwick. I can also breed a certain nature but that will take a bit longer. VM me and let me know...
  6. L

Hi there

Thanks for all the welcomes. :3
  7. L

Global Link to launch April 13, according to official website: Speculated date is now

Re: Global Link to launch April 13, according to official website: Speculated date is I got on the DW earlier today. Of course, that was at like... 2:00pm -6GMT (CST) and it only took me about three minutes to get on and catch a DW Shinx.
  8. L

Evolutionary Stones

Re: Looking for the following GEN I Pokemon and Evolutionary Stones Will be about twenty minutes. Sorrysor
  9. L

Evolutionary Stones

Re: Looking for the following GEN I Pokemon and Evolutionary Stones Awesome! Give me a few minutes to get some Litwick and hop on over to a PokeCenter. FC 4598 9538 4839 Name Taylor
  10. L

Evolutionary Stones

Re: Looking for the following GEN I Pokemon and Evolutionary Stones I can give you a Leaf Stone or Shiny Stone. Do you happen to have an extra Zorua lying around? If not, I'll take a Cyndaquil.
  11. L

looking for ditto

Thank you sooo much! sorry that was so troublesome. =/
  12. L

looking for ditto

Huzzah!
  13. L

looking for ditto

thats what I did. Coming back in.
  14. L

looking for ditto

Okay. Weird that it won't work the first few times. =/
  15. L

looking for ditto

>_< Yeah. Totally made a mistake there. Coming in now.
  16. L

looking for ditto

I'm in. At least I should be. Wifi is acting weird.
  17. L

looking for ditto

I'd love a Charmander if you don't mind. :3 I dont really have anything else to offer though. Ready when you are.
  18. L

looking for ditto

Which starters do you have?
  19. L

Need good natures Ferroseed and/or Litwik, offering legit cloned legendaries.

No problem & you're welcome. that gives me plenty of time since I'm breeding two Litwicks instead of using a ditto. >_<
Back
Top Bottom