• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Need good natures Ferroseed and/or Litwik, offering legit cloned legendaries.

Vance

Reaction score
I'm trying to develop a good competitive Pokemon team, am offering legit legendaries or normal pokemon. I need a female preferably untrained Ferroseed with a sassy or relaxed nature, and if you can good ives but it isn't a must. The Litwik should preferably also be untrained and definetly female, with a modest or timid nature. I am offering these 100% legit emerald cloned Pokemon in return.
Kyogre- Timid- 26/27/16/30/26/29- untrained- rng caught-untrained.
Groudon- Adamant- 14/27/31/15/12/26- untrained- rng caught-untrained.
Rayquaza- Adamant- unknown iv'es.
Swampart- Impish- unknown iv'es.
Starmie- Naive- unknown iv'es.
Skarmory- Impish- unknown iv'es.

Note
- I won't be able to get on wifi until probably Saturday, and I will update my friend code then- you can still put any pokemon you want on hold.

Last edited:
I can breed you a Modest female Litwick. :3

Not really interested in what you're offering so I'll give it to you for free.

Thanks, i'll pm you Saturday at probably noon EST. Thanks!:)

No problem & you're welcome.
that gives me plenty of time since I'm breeding two Litwicks instead of using a ditto. >_<

Thanks guys, i'll pm both of you around noon Saturday, and do you have a preference for the pokemon you want, big Dub?

Got it, that's fine, I'll have it ready for you, and I can give you something else as well if you can get me a male with leech seed and stealth rock as well.

Sorry for the double post, but I can trade today at just about any time. My friend code is 4513-1413-1310.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom