Search results for query: *

• Users: Bloop
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. B

Friend Safari

Friend Safari thread! I don't know what you'll talk about but I have a question. Are shiny Pokémon more common in the friend safari? I found my first Shiny Pokémon ever after about 50 encounters in the friend safari and I've been playing since R/S.
  2. B

Giving away Oshawott's and Digletts.

Title says all, PM me if you want one. Or more.
  3. B

TCGO

Anybody play it?
  4. B

I'm back :D

I don't know if any of you remember me, I was a fairly active member of these forums a while back. I only remember a few people's avatars, and the only names I remember are 'oxymoron' and then some number, and 'Politoed666'. Are you guys still around? Is this forum any more active? And hello all...
  5. B

Awesome Victini Card

Is it me, or is this card amazing (for battles e.t.c) http://pokebeach.com/scans/noble-victories/15-victini.jpg
  6. B

Bloop's Bloop Station [Tags, Avvys and Splices]

Never really thought to do this stuff really. Note: I take trading cards as donations :P Just make a request, and I'll happily turn it down if I don't wanna do it.
  7. B

MetaCardsTV

This is my YouTube channel, I'll be showing general TCG things such as pack openings, collections, news and other tingz. Please subscribe, it will mean a lot. I want to get it going. One last note, please excuse the messed up voice, it sucks D: The YouTube Channel.
  8. B

TrollAndToad Packs of 5 Boosters

Has anybody got any of these before? I have just opened two (2x5=10 boosters and only got 2 holos in total, both of which were in the fourth pack of both the packs (and coincidentally the same art). I feel ripped off. If anybody else has discovered this as well I'm going to complain.
  9. B

UK BW

I used to have the BW series on series link on sky, but then it started to show repeats like a month ago and I decided to turn the recordings off. What happened? I've missed loads if it continued to show on a different channel, but I didn't see anything about it. I got to about the 10th episode...
  10. B

Pack Prices

Advanced warning: A rant topic; So... I was in U.S.A the other day and bought a fair few packs, and then I got annoyed because I realised back in the U.K I wouldn't be able to buy cards as cheap and sell them and make a profit. Buying packs in the UK sucks. UK Prices: £3.99 For a Pack of...
  11. B

I need a hand...

I'm a collector, you see, not a player. From the original B/W English set, which Tepig is best [15 or 16] and which Pignite is best [17 or 18]? Cheers!
  12. B

In a deck

Say I was to include the Lillipup line to my deck, how many Basic, Stage 1 and Stage 2s would I need? Lillipup is irrelevent, it was merely an example.
  13. B

Japanese / Living in Japan Users

Are there any users here that are living in Japan at the moment in time? This is for getting Japanese exclusives / Cards in Japanese in case you hadn't realised.
  14. B

NA Mc Donalds PROMO

Hello People, So, in the UK, I am unable to get this Mc Donalds promo. If somebody could get me some of the promos (in mint/near mint condition) I'll buy them. I only want the reprints such as maractus e.t.c if they have they PROMO star, if not then I already have them. And the toy please. :)...
  15. B

Deck Building

Hey Guys! I need somebody who can help me build a deck with the cards I currently have. I CAN hunt for cards but would prefer to use my current cards then add additions in after that. If you can help me then PM me or post here and I'll get talking with you. Thanks Bloop
  16. B

Can you value my cards?

Rate these please: Dialga 3/95 Call of Legends Skarmory 31/95 Call of Legends Unown J Promo Electrode Prime 93/102 HS Triumphant Pidgeot 10/112 EX FireRed + LeafGreen Beedrill Delta Species 1/113 EX Delta Species Dark Electrode 4/109 Team Rocket Returns Dragonite ex 90/97 EX Dragon...
  17. B

TCG Profit [$]

Hey Guys! So, I'm wondering, what's the best way to get profit from selling TCG cards? I'm OK with buying new ones, but I wanna know which sets are best for profit, which gains more profit between Japanese and English sets e.t.c Just looking for opinions. I asked this on Pokébeach so I...
  18. B

Digletts

Hey guys. I have a good 400 digletts for offer, so yeah, just ask. Here is my want list, but I'll accept most offers: • Fire Stone • Water Stone • Thunder Stone • Leaf Stone • Moon Stone • Sun Stone • Shiny Stone • Dusk Stone • Dawn Stone • Any Pokémon that isn't in my dex (Just...
  19. B

Piplup Project

¡Piplup Project! Welcome, to my new shop! My last shop failed as I got bogged down with requests and did not know where I was. The reason for the failure of that shop was solely my fault. I have come up with a plan to counter this, and as you can see, I am more organised already. I have...
  20. B

Digletts

I am on a quest to get a shiny Diglett and since my computer is filled up with all but 2 boxes with the Pokédex numbers, I need to get rid of these quick. Any Pokémon that you are willing to give me that I don't have will be fine, but I just want to get these off my hands.
Back
Top Bottom