• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TCG Profit [$]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloop

Pokéfriend!
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

So, I'm wondering, what's the best way to get profit from selling TCG cards? I'm OK with buying new ones, but I wanna know which sets are best for profit, which gains more profit between Japanese and English sets e.t.c

Just looking for opinions.

I asked this on Pokébeach so I will probably get a response there first because it's more active (but I still <3 this one moar) but I want every bodies opinion so feel free to post.

Thanks!

If you can find cheap booster packs from the EX Firered and Leafgreen Set, buy them. There are many cards worth a lot of money in that set. It just depends on if you're lucky enough to get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom