Search results for query: *

1. A

Review BW082: Movie Showdown! Sortie, Isshu Defense Group!!

You did it again Cilan, making me laugh. This episode was awesome though. The Mecha-Tyranitar, Luke was back again, Pignite is back and Stunfisk getting kidnapped for the first time in a movie. I expected Jaw to run away with Luke's prize or something, but I guess he is a bland...
  2. A

What piece of music from the main games would you love to hear in the anime?

Like the title said. There are still many pieces that haven't been animefied yet, so what would you love to hear?
  3. A

Review BW081: Tesseed Research Institute! Iris and Baivanilla!

I know Oshawott is supposed to be funny, but this is the first time I actually laughed with him. It's great to see Georgia again and that she has another ice type. Glad they didn't end the whole Iris-Georgia thing in this episode. It's kind of funny that Ash did nothing in the first 3/4 of the...
  4. A

Whats your best pokemon red/yellow/blue team

If I remember correctly.
  5. A

Will we get to see Reshiram, Zekrom, and or Kyurem in season 2?

As of Zekrom, we won't be needing to see it, due having an appearance in the movie. If N or Team Plasma will show up, we'll see. For now, I can only assume it will be a plot item like Ho-oh I can see Kyurem appearing though. You can forget Reshiram, seriously. Nobody gives a Muk about it.
  6. A

TEEN: Felix - Multiverse Traveler - Idea's and questions

Okay! They won't be in the same universe. Each of them will get 1 chapter and then Felix will go to the next universe. The series won't interact. I thought about it, but I want more. More then just Pokémon.
  7. A

TEEN: Felix - Multiverse Traveler - Idea's and questions

Recently, I had an idea for a fanfic. It's a about a guy who is extreemly bored, until his grandpa creates a device that allows him to travel in several universes. It's something like Roger Rabbit but more extended. I had a few questions, I hope this is the right board... 1. Should I do it in...
  8. A

Best Wishes: Your own ideas for episodes

Thanks to the new episode, I have an idea in my head about an episode. Burgundy's Tasting Time! Stunfisk VS. Samurott!! On their way to the league, Ash and Friends encounter Burgundy and a trainer who listens to her. After the trainer said he needed to release all of his Pokémon and catch new...
  9. A

Best Wishes ED4 - Mitemite☆Kotchitchi

What a terrible song. So terrible it makes me listen to this 24/7. It's that catchy.
  10. A

Preview BW081: Tesseed Research Institute! Iris and Baivanilla!!

Hooray, Georgia is back! And I hope that Vanilluxe isn't hers but rather Iris' for in the future. Anyway, the preview looks decent and Oshawott made me wonder why he is Ash's Pokémon and not Brock's.
  11. A

Preview BW083 + BW084 Fierce Fighting at Tachiwaki Gym! VS Homika!! Part 1 and Part 2

Am I the only person who isn't bugged by the fact Homika is the last Gym Leader? Yes, it's true, Drayden as the final gym leader would've given more an advancing development for Iris but still, Homika is the coolest gym leader introduced in Unova yet + I don't think Iris is ready yet for that...
  12. A

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I can see Cilan catching a Mareep. You can eat a sheep and Ampharos was used in that DP episode with the "Ampharos Train".
  13. A

Review BW080: Pokémon Sommelier Showdown! Tasting Battle!!

The kid looked like a friggin' tamagotchi. The episode was good in my opinion. This episode made me like Cilan and Burgundy even more. Burgundy is probably by now one of my 10 favorite characters overal. The fact she blasted off gave me a good laugh. I hope for god sake, Crustle will die...
  14. A

The Last Airbender:The Legend of Korra

My view on the show now About the latest episode.
  15. A

Do/did you have (an) imaginary friend(s)?

I'm curious. Who had or still has an imaginary friend?
  16. A

2 New friends: Meloetta and Dawn - How will the chemistry be handled?

As many people noticed, the BW Trio has a perfect chemistry with each other, while the DP Trio was pretty poor. Now, Dawn might be added as a main character for now again. Meloetta will also travel with Ash & Friends. Will the chemistry stay the same or will it all be ruined now?
  17. A

Contest The Version Mascottes - The Big Battle

I seriously expected Charizard to be the highest. Oh, well... - Whose design do you prefer? Venusaur/Ho-oh/Suicune/Kyogre/Palkia/Reshiram/Black Kyurem - Who is the best battler? Rayquaza I guess. - Which one is the most useful? I don't know. In-Game, my Palkia was a beast. - Why do you like...
  18. A

What reserves do you see making a appearance in BW2?

I can see a flashback of Ash's Pokémon who reside at Oak's Lab right now. If some Pokémon would come back, probably Gible and Corphish. No, not because Corphish is on the poster.
  19. A

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

I'd set up a Pokémon version of The Hunger Games Hmm...that's tough. I would probably be a Pokémon Trainer, traveling around the world to challenge league's like Ash, allong with my Bulbasaur/Cyndaquil/Torchic/Piplup/Tepig (if I had to pick my starter in the boring way) or Wobbuffet. For...
  20. A

Best Replacement Mascot

Pikachu isn't that easily to replace as a mascot. He will always be the face of Pokémon, same goes for Meowth who kind of shares the title of that. But if they decided to replace all of that in Gen 5, I would say Minccino due it's equally cuteness and it can also evolve with a stone like Pikachu.
Back
Top Bottom