Search results for query: *

1. D

Team Flare Discussion/Speculation

Re: Pokemon X and Y: Villain Team(s) Speculation I don't think it'll be a battle of the sexes things since that invites controversy. I do think the villainous team will have something to do with genetics since that's a strong theme throughout pokemon. They probably used X and Y since not as...
  2. D

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Gen 1 Pokemon Mechanics Hi guys, I'm using the first generation of pokemon games as an example for an algorithm I made for my thesis. Part of the algorithm is to find everything that could possibly happen within a round of the game. I'm using gen 1 since it would be the simplest. For...
  3. D

F-Zero Wiki races into NIWA's ranks: Wiki focused on F-Zero joins

Will it be Kid Icarus? The new one is out this weekend, right? I have no idea what the other one would be.
  4. D

April CoroCoro begins to surface: Boxart for Black 2, White 2 revealed

Yeah, I have noticed that the Bulbanews team has been publishing more TCG news recently, which as a TCG player, I greatly appreciate. But, I also have noticed that there aren't as many TCG players here than on some other sites. I think that's because there isn't a lot of news here about the...
  5. D

April CoroCoro begins to surface: Boxart for Black 2, White 2 revealed

I think the problem is that not many users of bulbagarden are huge TCG fans. I know they exist, but if I were to post TCG news on say, SixPrizes, I'd get a bigger reaction there than I would here. Maybe this is one of those chicken (TCG news writers) or the egg (TCG fans) situations. In any...
  6. D

Pokémon Black and White 2 revealed on Pokémon Smash!: Game Freak director Masuda make

Re: Pokémon Black and White 2 revealed on Pokémon Smash!: Game Freak director Masuda Right, I'm aware the GBA ambassador games don't have wireless support. I'm saying it shouldn't be that hard to update RSE so that they can. It would be an enhanced port. No doubt, it'll be a while before...
  7. D

Pokémon Black and White 2 revealed on Pokémon Smash!: Game Freak director Masuda make

Re: Pokémon Black and White 2 revealed on Pokémon Smash!: Game Freak director Masuda I'm probably way off with this, but since the Nintendo's Ambassador Program, I half expect RSE to be cleaned up (ie add wireless trade support, allow trade between cartridge games) and sold as dsiware or...
  8. D

Masuda urges fans to watch Pokémon Smash! this Sunday: Possible new game details to a

Re: Masuda urges fans to watch Pokémon Smash! this Sunday: Possible new game details I'm not saying the 3ds is going to completely die, just that if pokemon was released on it, it would have sold more. Iwata partially blames poor sales of the 3ds to lack of good launch titles, as seen during...
  9. D

Masuda urges fans to watch Pokémon Smash! this Sunday: Possible new game details to a

Re: Masuda urges fans to watch Pokémon Smash! this Sunday: Possible new game details Aah, but you see. They want you too spend $200+ to play pokemon. Nintendo, owning 2/3 of pokemon, is currently in a deficit, which they mostly blame on poor sales of the 3ds (the other blame being the strong...
  10. D

Re: Masuda urges fans to watch Pokémon Smash! this Sunday: Possible new game details Huh. I wonder if this is related to the Nintendo direct thing happening this week. Reggie Fils-Aime is also promising big announcements. Too bad I'll be at work so I can't see them live...
  11. D

Crunching the numbers: Game trees: Enhance your game with the power of math

Aww! Thanks for all the positive comments guys. It's the little things in life that keep me going. I'm glad someone noticed that the model isn't perfect yet. I plan to explain chance events in detail eventually, but if you want to get a head start on the subject, you can look up...
  12. D

Pokemon VG competetive circuit to have premier ratings

Hi guys, I run a pokemon league, and as I was taking care of some league related business, I noticed that under the "My Play! Pokemon page", it listed "VG Premier Rating: Coming Soon" and "VG Championship points: Coming soon". Those of you without trainer accounts can verify this by checking...
  13. D

Crunching the numbers: Game theory: Enhance your game with the power of math

Oh snap, good catch. Luckily, it looks like everything still works out the same way (since Shadow Ball is still better than HP Fire 70). I'll work on trying to get it fixed. Have you spotted anything else? Now would be the time to tell me :)
  14. D

Happy to know you didn't find any mistakes :) Now if only I could make it seem like I knew what I'm doing when I take my exams... As for your question, as far as I know, Game Thoery unfortunately doesn't have a universal method to cope with incomplete information. My personal strategy in...
  15. D

If something's too confusing, please let me know how I can make it better. My goal is to make this understandable for as many people as possible, so if something doesn't make sense, I'm not doing my job correctly.
  16. D

Junichi Masuda to make announcement on 'Pokémon Smash!' Sept. ...

I'd actually put my money on it alluding to a main series game for the 3DS (RSE remakes, Grey, whatever). Looking at it from Nintendo's standpoint, Pokemon is probably the number one thing that drives their hand-held market, and looking at how they're having trouble with the 3DS, I bet they're...
  17. D

Wii U Discussion

The screen on the dreamcast controller is for the memory card, not the controller itself. Besides, the wii u tablet is only going to be controlled by one person. This tells me that the wiimote is still going to be an important player. And I don't know about you, but I'm kinda excited about...
  18. D

Pokémon celebrates 'Month of Zoroark': Sweepstakes, DVD, manga, C-Gear skin, TCG box,

Re: Pokémon celebrates 'Month of Zoroark': Sweepstakes, DVD, manga, C-Gear skin, TCG I had that problem with Firefox. I switched to Chrome, and everything worked out.
  19. D

How are you feeling today?

Lethargic.
  20. D

Hi!

Nice to meet you :)
Back
Top Bottom