Search results for query: *

• Users: Eeveeanne
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. E

Speculation X &Y Costume shop?

Since halloween is coming up I was wondering if Pokemon might do a special promotion where you can buy costumes from the Pokemon X & Y Kalos shops. What do you think about that idea? What Costumes would they sell at the shops? And what costume do you plan to wear, if any, for halloween? I'm...
  2. E

GEN VI: Wanted: a shiny swablu

Does anyone have a shiny swablu with good or great overall stats. I know it's a tall order. I have pokes to offer and shinys. Message me and I'll see what I can do for ya! ^-^
  3. E

bulbagarden & my phone

Hey you guys! Is there any way to make this site more mobile compatable? I can't even place a sufix while trying to post for a pokemon I want. I don't know why it's like that but it makes it hard to post.
  4. E

GEN VI: Lookin for a shinx!

I tried to find one in my safari and online...no good. :banghead: All I want is a shinx. I have a special place in my heart for Luxray and I just really want to raise one again...:bawl: Please help! My friend code is 5327-0909-7276
  5. E

GEN VI: Looking For A Shiny Absol!

Hello bulba community! My little sister has been breeding her booty off for a shiny absol and i would like to make it happen for christmas! Is there anyone out there who would help me make this happen?
  6. E

Who's your starter in Gen VI?

Honestly, I've seen so many posts and pics and name changes, seriously! Now I'm curious....what is your starter choice for the new game coming up? And since we don't really know anything about them why did you choose that starter? (sorry if there is a thread on this already.) My hubby called...
  7. E

HI! I'm new here!

I have been looking for a place like this for forever! It's great to finally find a place where all poke fans can gather and chat! And it even has a new letter here! Great! You guys are awsome! I hope to make some friends here!
Back
Top Bottom