• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Looking For A Shiny Absol!

Eeveeanne

Something deeper...A bond
Reaction score
Hello bulba community! My little sister has been breeding her booty off for a shiny absol and i would like to make it happen for christmas! Is there anyone out there who would help me make this happen?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, thank you! *^-^* just let me know. If it takes longer that's cool. My little sister's birthday is Jan 4th so I could give it to her then if not around Christmas time.

You are a fantastic sibling. Your sister is lucky to have you. If I knew anything about legitimately getting one other than in the wild, I would totally help. Sadly I have never bothered to learn. XD

Only because she asked me about breeding one in the first place. She had already have about 800 eggs and wondering how far it was until she has a shiny pokemon. It was sad when I realized she had eight thousand more to go. And there was no way to up her chances because her Global net abilities has been disabled. (Parental control)I think this would be an excellent present for her...especially now that she has Absolite! *^-^* I just know she'll love it!

Just because breeding is going to get kind of boring, I think I might breed for one with a good nature and IVs, that ok?

I have an Absol with perfect Speed IVs, but its not shiny or for sale. However, if I find a shiny absol, I might be willing to trade it for a Shiny Nincada with a nature that boosts speed or attack. Just so you know. I know where to find absol, and in past games I was really lucky, finding them without looking, so I MIGHT be able to help if it's not too late. Ps: I hope your sis remembered to use the Masuda Method. ")

I have an Absol with perfect Speed IVs, but its not shiny or for sale. However, if I find a shiny absol, I might be willing to trade it for a Shiny Nincada with a nature that boosts speed or attack. Just so you know. I know where to find absol, and in past games I was really lucky, finding them without looking, so I MIGHT be able to help if it's not too late. Ps: I hope your sis remembered to use the Masuda Method. ")

Just because breeding is going to get kind of boring, I think I might breed for one with a good nature and IVs, that ok?

I was wondering how the process is going for you guys. My sister's birthday is Jan4. Since I can't do it for Christmas anymore I was wondering if it might be possible to have one for her birthday?

I was wondering how the process is going for you guys. My sister's birthday is Jan4. Since I can't do it for Christmas anymore I was wondering if it might be possible to have one for her birthday?

I haven't got one. Sorry. :/

I am trying to get a foreign Absol to try to MM it, however starting this late it might take too long. =(

I do have Misdreavus if you want one. =D

Edit: I have a Japanese Absol, and I will try to keep breeding for a shiny. This may take a long long time though. T.T

And yeah, I don't really know what I'm doing much, but I will try to tip in too. =D

Last edited:
@redtown You caught a shiny Absol? If so we can make the January 4 deadline. =D
Actually, now that I think of it I do believe that that is my Dad's Birthday as well. ~.~

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, caught it a few hours ago. The funny thing is I caught it using dusk balls even though it was about 12 in the afternoon, I guess I was just on autopilot lol. Didn't think I would find it since I was actually looking for it, usually you find one by accident or not at all.

Dunno if I'd be able to catch another one for your dad though lol.

Hahaha, nonono. This is for Eeveeanne's Sister only. I was just wanting to help out. =D
I am glad that she will be able to get it.

Yeah, caught it a few hours ago. The funny thing is I caught it using dusk balls even though it was about 12 in the afternoon, I guess I was just on autopilot lol. Didn't think I would find it since I was actually looking for it, usually you find one by accident or not at all.

Dunno if I'd be able to catch another one for your dad though lol.

Great! And now that I think about it, January 4 is my brothers birthday too, what are the odds? So great that she can get one. :)

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom