• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Aerospacer
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. A

COMPLETE: "The Death Zone" - One Shot (EVERYONE)

Greetings, citizens of Bulbagarden! If you haven't met me before, my name is Aerospacer and this is my first post to The Writer's Workshop. It's also my first 'published' work as well, as I'm a bit shy when it comes to broadcasting my exploits. In the case that you happen to like this one shot...
  2. A

Flawless Ditto. (Foreign preferred, but any will work)

Does anyone have a [foreign] Ditto with flawless IVs? It's a lot to ask for, but if negotiating is necessary, then that's fine. I would personally prefer a foreign one, but I won't be picky if you happen to trade an English one to me. I've got many things to trade for. It's also meant to be on...
  3. A

Wanted: Foreign Riolu

It's a pretty straightforward question. If anyone has a male Riolu from a language other than English, could I have it? I'm going to try the Masuada Method for the first time soon. I've got a wide variety of Pokemon to trade, so please post an offer and we'll negotiate. :)
  4. A

Does anyone have a Shaymin?

Hello! I'm trying to get a Shaymin for my OU team right now. Does anyone have a Timid-natured Shaymin that they wouldn't mind trading? I have lots to trade, so I can negotiate if necessary. One more thing... if you do have the aforementioned Pokemon and wish to trade with me, would you mind it...
  5. A

Competitive Team for Gen IV needs rating...

Hello there! First off, let me explain something to you all to prevent confusion... just because I've never battled competitively does not mean I'm a noob. I've researched Smogon and other sites like crazy, then even gotten another person to rate my team on the Serebii forum. Now just to be...
Back
Top Bottom