• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanted: Foreign Riolu

Aerospacer

Green Skittles ≈ Lysol
Reaction score
It's a pretty straightforward question. If anyone has a male Riolu from a language other than English, could I have it? I'm going to try the Masuada Method for the first time soon. I've got a wide variety of Pokemon to trade, so please post an offer and we'll negotiate. :)

Might be a weird question to ask, but why not just use Ditto? Since you're not breeding DW or anything, right? ._."

Though, if you want a foreign Riolu, I do have a couple to spare from the Safari Zone in my JP SS that you can have. Since those are more or less fodder to me, I usually will just take any fodder you like holding any kind of ball you want to give me in return for it. .-.

Oh, I just thought it'd be more efficient because Pokemon of the same species breed quicker, but I would love one of your Japanese Riolu.

Name: Kelly
FC: 2365 5265 2032

What time should we trade? I could trade for it anytime today since I'm free, but what time is best for you? It's on my SoulSilver, by the way, so no worries about the DW stuff.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom