Search results for query: *

• Users: YoBro22
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Y

Wanted: DW Ghastly With Sludge Wave

I would like a ghastly which has the DW move sludge wave. I have a lot of stuff and request what you want in your post.
  2. Y

I need a Blissey, Chansey, or Happiny of any level.

Please help me I am desperate I have a gen V game, and a lot of good pokemon to offer! Just reply saying that you have one and what you want. Please do not be to extreme e.g. "I'll give you my level 67 Chansey for a... LEVEL 100 ARCEUS! Please note that I may not have exactly what you want...
  3. Y

Please help me build a party!

I need help. I am trying to build up a party and it's going okay but I need some help. This is what I got so far: Darmanitan Lv37 Ability: Zen Mode Moves: Thrash, Belly Drum, Flare Blitz, Hammer Arm. Zoroark Lv50 Ability: Illusion Moves: Agility, Embargo, Punishment, Snarl. Primeape...
  4. Y

YoBro22's snazzy sprite shop

It does not cost a lot. I know they are bad quality but feel free to take one. Conditions: 1. You must request in a reply 2. You must give credit somewhere (e.g. Signiature, profile) 3. (optional) give an opinion, recommendation, or give me some sprites to play around with Sorry, some of the...
  5. Y

The big question... Why Shipping?

Don't know if this has been done before, but I just want to know. Why is it called shipping? Feel free to post an opinion if you don't actually know why.
  6. Y

Pokemon you think that suck

I'll start. Spinda. In my opinion spinda's are completely useless. (By the way, you can mention unevolved pokemon that suck but get better when they evolve. e.g. pichu
  7. Y

Black and White: How do you like them?

I'm sorry if someone else has made this thread but I had to speak my mind. I have been playing since the original red and blue and I am a HUGE fan of the games. When Black and White came out I was really excited, but when I played them I must say I was disappointed. The starters are horrid, the...
Back
Top Bottom