• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon you think that suck

YoBro22

Bulbaderp.
Reaction score
I'll start. Spinda. In my opinion spinda's are completely useless. (By the way, you can mention unevolved pokemon that suck but get better when they evolve. e.g. pichu

By the way, you can mention unevolved pokemon that suck but get better when they evolve. e.g. pichu
By unevolved Pokémon I think you mean baby pokémon but unevolved Pokémon can also be have not fully evolved e.g. Pikachu. I think many evolves forms which evolved by stones are bad if they are evolved at low levels like Raichu, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Ninetales, Vileplume, Bellossom, Ludicolo and Shiftry. Jynx's STAB from its Psychic type is useless if you don't use TMs or wait until Smoochum learns Confusion or Psychic.

Druddigon. The design is just so... unharmonious! D: Like some little kid was given some crayons and construction paper and told to make a dragon. I hope he gets an evo someday that rectifies this... :/

I don't hate any Pokémon, but there are quite many Pokémons that are totally useless in battles. Spinda, for example.

Kakuna/Metapod. Mid evos that only know harden. The only use they have is for immature jokes:
[video=youtube;aZw6sWnxAgg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZw6sWnxAgg[/video]

Slugma and MAcargo... they are just plain fail... every stat besides Defense is horrid... and with such lol HP the defense is absolutly useless and he can't use his Rock STAB sans Ancient Power and he doesn't really get any real good Fire moves... ad Fire/Rock is a damn good attacking combo.. to bad it's wasted on them

Shedinja. The ability is Gimmiky at best and is insta-killed by entry hazards, and weather, accomplishing absolutely nothing, not even doing so much as making the enemy lift a finger.

Girafarig is pretty lackluster, and it could really use an evolution. "Girrupt" (Giraffe + Corrupted) would be Dark/Psychic and be about 3/4 dark brown. There's also Stantler, but nobody cares about Stantler.

Heatmor, an ugly anteater -like thing with a tacked on Fire typing seemingly added at the last minute to a lineup of much better Pokemon just to be a counterpart to Durant. Heatmor seems to exist just to suck.

Druddigon. The design is just so... unharmonious! D: Like some little kid was given some crayons and construction paper and told to make a dragon. I hope he gets an evo someday that rectifies this... :/

I thought the exact same thing when I first saw Druddigon. I guess I warmed up to him a little bit over time, he's a loveable loser.

I like Druddigon. Sure, it took me a bit to get used to his looks but now he's one of my favorite Dragon types.

In my case, Pansear. Dear heavens, Pansear. If you look at that thing wrong it faints. Now all mine does is sit in the PC all day. >.<

Heatmor, an ugly anteater -like thing with a tacked on Fire typing seemingly added at the last minute to a lineup of much better Pokemon just to be a counterpart to Durant. Heatmor seems to exist just to suck.

Heatmor sucks so bad that his supposed "prey" is likely to defeat him one-on-one.

Heatmor sucks so bad that his supposed "prey" is likely to defeat him one-on-one.

Considering that Durant is shockingly fast, out speeding even the Pseudos unboosted, I'll give Heatmor a 20% victory rate, only due to the lack of accuracy on Stone Edge combined with Hustle, though Rock Slide and Hustle may also one shot Heatmor.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom