Search results for query: *

1. Iggyness

GEN VI: LF HA Cyndaquil

LF Hidden ability cyndaquil Highly prefer female other stats don't matter, I can offer: Love Ball Cherubi, Modest, good IVs Keldeo Modest x2, Timid x1 Dream Ball HA Eevee Timid, IV bred Timid Larvesta 6IVs x2 Extra Genesect 2016 codes Jolly HA Zangoose IV bred Magician Fennekin Chlorophyll...
  2. Iggyness

Selling Dream World and Egg Move Pokemon

I can trade right now, i'll get on Wi-fi with Helios very soon!
  3. Iggyness

Sure, PM or Vm me with your FC.
  4. Iggyness

Sure, when are you online for trading? what dex fillers do you have in mind? i may be able to get them for you. also i need both your FCs
  5. Iggyness

Dream Radar + Hidden Grotto Pokemon for all! (Update 12/31/12)

I would like to reserve Drifloon: Lonely/Loves to Eat/30/Female/Flare Boost Riolu: Docile/Loves to Eat/40/Female/Prankster Munna: Bashful/A little quick tempered/30/Female/Telepathy I can get you a red shard for each. VM or PM me when you can trade and i'll give you my white 2 FC.
  6. Iggyness

New Moves/Abilities

i would like the ability to remove them as well. the metagame would love them apples.
  7. Iggyness

What plans or traditions do you have come release?

Buy game on launch, go home, play in comfy chair for hours. For me, it will be even more fun with no spoilers.
  8. Iggyness

I would like Drought Vulpix. What time are you online?
  9. Iggyness

Interest in a for-fun group?

I'm interested in a group that raises pokemon for fun. i love EV/IV training but i find the metagame horrifically imbalanced and stale. It should be you can win with your favorites, not get smashed with them. But i digress, I'll join.
  10. Iggyness

Goletts primed for training. Overstocked!

I'll take a golett on my White 2 FC is 4857 4269 2144
  11. Iggyness

I have too many of these, and i need to fill my Pokedex. I'm offering my surplus dream world females and egg move males. Might add a few other things. I mostly want to fill my dex but getting egg move males or dream world females I don't have in return would be nice. Just offer and I'll see if...
  12. Iggyness

Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

I admit i would like to see evolutions to the early rodents, where they become much stronger and gain a second typing due to wild mutation or something. But that wont happen until much later in the series if it does. Plausible evolutions I desire would be evos for Banette, Zangoose, Seviper...
  13. Iggyness

New Type Combos

non legendary fire/steel non rotom fire/electric steamy fire/water wtf fire/ice physical attacker fire/ghost more fire combos really...
  14. Iggyness

Could Gen VI bring older fans back into the series?

genwunners are too stubborn. they'd probably complain about the 3DS being too expensive as well.
  15. Iggyness

Soundtrack and Sound Effects Speculation

I'm pretty sure the music will fit the European styled region. Now what would be cool is if there was a nightclub building (maybe a gym?) that played electronic dance music for its BGM.
  16. Iggyness

Starter Discussion

Re: Starters final forms? Chespin: No idea, but it will be the coolest. Fennekin: Bipedal and elegant. Froakie: Fat frog king with a sweet mustache. Type wise i think they will keep their monotyping.
  17. Iggyness

The Global Terminal [Pokemon Data/Hack Checker] ~CLOSED~

Re: The Global Terminal [Pokemon Data/Hack Checker] Pokemon Species : Swadloon OT : Amanda ID : 07684 Nature : Lonely Required Check : SID
  18. Iggyness

Offering jolly sandiles with any 3 perfect IVs

When can you trade?
  19. Iggyness

Cleaning out IV bred stuff from Platinum (0/1 remain)

Re: Cleaning out IV bred stuff from Platinum (7?/12 remain) Thank you very much!
  20. Iggyness

Cleaning out IV bred stuff from Platinum (0/1 remain)

Re: Cleaning out IV bred stuff from Platinum (7?/12 remain) Okay I'm here, I can wait in wi-fi for you.
Back
Top Bottom