Search results for query: *

1. R

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

I have a Japanese 3DS and on Gen 6 and 7 games you can choose to play in English. I know it wasn't always that way as Ive seen a Japanese fire red cartridge which you Cannot play in English. Does anyone know if you can choose English on a Pokémon White game. I was considering buying online...
  2. R

Battle of Hoenn competition entrants to receive Hidden Ability Tyrunt: Tyrunt to be a

Re: Battle of Hoenn competition entrants to receive Hidden Ability Tyrunt: Tyrunt to Sweet gift-Im glad their giving the Tyrunt instead of just pokemiles or something lame!
  3. R

Does eveyone else hate the fact that Japan gets all the good stuff?

I know not everyone can afford it but some of you may want to consider getting a Japanese 3DS-they have dropped the price with the new 3ds out-and you can get a regular 3ds for about $130-$150 depending on the color with free shipping on Amazon and it takes American debit/credit cards. I...
  4. R

Obsolete: The Japanese Language Help Thread

Re: English to Katakana questions Hi- I have a Japanese 3DS and Japanese Omega Ruby, and a code from the Pokescrap promotion to get a Shaymin. Trouble is my Japanese is not good and I cant figure out how to register. I was able to successfully register my Japanese game for a Global link...
  5. R

Anime Good Anime... Bad Ending

Blood-C had just a terrible ending to it IMO. I realize they wanted a cliffhanger that they could eventually resolve with a Movie-but it was just awful to have to wait forever for the movie. I really enjoyed the series and then boom its over with no ending and no resolution-kind of ruined the...
  6. R

GEN VI: Shaymin Needed

Working on completing the full set of pokemon(up to 683 so far) but have no Shaymin. I know you dont have to have him to get a Shiny Charm but Id like to have one anyways. Any level or nature is fine. Unfortunately I dont have lots to trade except for a level 10 Mystery Mew Hasty Nature or a...
  7. R

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING Friend Code:0146-9315-3865 Name:Chris Please message me if youd like to add friend code Thanks!!!
  8. R

CoroCoro August issue reveals 'Genesect': No. 649 has finally arrived

Wow I cant believe they are doing this over wi-fi! Thank God! Living in the US I couldnt get Keldeo and Meleotta because you had to be in Japan to get them but they have finally shown mercy on those foreigners who imported the game from Japan! Im shocked this is happening so soon after the...
  9. R

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Thankfully one day after making the original post who should I find but Omanyte!!! :) My set of Sparkling Sea pokes is complete-Thanks for the replys
  10. R

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Id go with Lillipup at the beginning because its a better attacker-you can always train up a Watchog later for apturing pokemon.
  11. R

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Has anyone ever got a Dreamworld Omanyte? i ask because after getting a Lapras last night and having well over 10000 points thats the only sea dream world pokemon Ive never gotten. Supposedly its a default pokemon available form the beginning...
  12. R

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Just finished up the first Season of Gunslinger Girl and season 2 just arrived on DVD from Amazon today-cant wait to go home and watch!
  13. R

CartoonNetwork, Boomerang Changing up Their Rerun Lineups

Yes they did-I was so happy to see it as Ive never seen the 1st episode before. It was pretty cool to see how it all began. Funny that Ash wanted Squirtle as his partner most at the beginning. I set record series now on my DVR for the Boomerang repeats as those early Kanto epsodes were before...
Back
Top Bottom