• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead

Mii Name: Raeor
FC: 2234-7147-0686
Version: Y
Safari Type: Rock
Pokemon: Boldore, Magcargo, Barbaracle

Why I have a second 3DS is unknown, but here's its info:
Mii Name: Draedyn
Safari Type: Rock
Pokemon: Dwebble, Pupitar, Barbaracle

Why are mine so crappy? :'(
In any case, I'm looking for any Safari, but I would like Dragon (Dragonair and Shelgon?), Normal(Eevee?), and Water(Froakie?). Send me a message if you want to exchange codes.

Last edited:
Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Add me FC 2165 6465 0146
Water Safari,
Message your code

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Friend Code:1478-4440-0566
Name: ランラン (lanlan)
Earth Safari
please P.M me if you add me with your friend code so i can add you as well :)
Thank You!

Friend Code:0146-9315-3865
Name:Chris
Please message me if youd like to add friend code
Thanks!!!

Friend Code: 4210 4500 7679
Name: Javier

Message me if you want me to add you, and I'll do the same!!
Please!!Thanks!!!

Looking for a fairy safari with Mawile and Dedenne please

My friend code: 4227-1524-0709

My Rock Safari Pokemon: Dwebble, Corsola and Rhydon

looking for Friend Safaris'. Thx.
My code is: 4055-3986-3137

My code is 2793-0776-1001
Looking for a breloom

I'm looking for Diggersby... Any help? My safari contains Heracross, Volbeat, and Combee and my FC is 5172-0053-3791
Also looking for Ditto, but mainky Diggersby.

Reposting...
Friend Code: 3995 - 6824 - 0490.
Friend Safari: Lillilup, Loudred and Eevee.
I really need a Spheal, Shelgon and Eevee.
My Friend List is almost full, so I ask for just the ones who have that pokémons on their safaris to add me.
Comunicate with me by PMs.

I posted my primary FC a few months back, but since then I got a new 3DS and my original unit has been retired as a backup/trade system. My main FC remains the same, but my old unit now has a new FC and thus access to a new Friend Safari!

Primary 3DS FC (Kitana): 2062-9785-8816
Poison FS [Swalot, Kakuna, Toxicroak]

Backup 3DS FC (Anatik): 1091-9364-1209
Normal FS [Teddiursa, Kecleon, Smeargle]

If you'd like to add my units, please let me know via PM. Safari-wise, I'm currently looking for a Ghost safari with Dusklops. Trading-wise, I'm looking for a female Frillish [Cursed Body Preferred] in a Dive ball for a restart team (IVs and Nature do not matter)

FC: 4442-0001-0218
Name: Steve
Type: Flying
Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

NOTE: My 3DS is having coffee-spill related technical difficulties at the moment and my A button no longer works, so unless I can get it working, I won't be on for a couple weeks while I send it to Nintendo to get fixed. If it doesn't come to that, I'll remove this message in a couple days. Feel free to add me anyway in the meantime, just know I may not be able to add you back for a while.

EDIT: Looks like I caught a break; I managed to get my 3DS working again.

Last edited:

hello ,my safari code 2938 7332 4336

its been a while since my last post,

Username: Derpina
3DS Friend Code | 3DS Name: 2106-0044-6928 | andysn / MH
Trainer Name | Trainer ID: Derpina | 01155
Game Version(s): X
Friend Safari Type: Fire
Pokemon Found in Safari : Charmeleon, Growlithe, Braixen

just send me an PM/VM if you adding me :)

Last edited:

Looking for a Eevee or Growlithe safari. PM if you have either THX!
FC:4055-3986-3137

Looking for several safari pokemon:
aipom, breloom, clefairy, nuzleaf, maractus, galvantula, electabuzz, snorunt, dewgong, metang, bronzong, excadrill, tranquill, rufflet, tropius.
If you have any of those (and even if you don't, I'm trying to get a medal for 100 friends) add me

0044 3638 4020

Ghost type safari, with Dusclops, Pumpkaboo and Lampent.

FC: 0989-1946-7184
Name: F-O
Safari: Fire with Slugma and Ponyta if I remember correctly.

PM me if you added me! I'm mainly looking for normal safaris but I'll add anyone.

FC: 3411-0570-8200
Name: Blue
Safari Type: Fighting

Ill add back to anyone who adds me. Looking mostly for Steel and Electric type safaris.

FC: 3523-2508-5973
Name: L
Version: Y
Psychic safari with abra, duosion and espurr

Will add anyone

Last edited:

3DS Friend Code: 3067-6180-8601
3DS name: 1-X
Game version is going to be Y

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom