• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

friend code : 0318 7829 4208
name : waffleme3
type : fighting
message me i will add you and you do the same
i am looking for one that has togepi in freind safari

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

FC: 4742-6336-5325
Name: Enny
Type: Eletric
Pokemons: Pikachu, Electrode and Zebstrika

Looking for all kinds of safaris, feel free to add me and send a PM or something.

Type: bug
Mesquerein
Ledyba
Friend code: 0018-1695-7760

Last edited by a moderator:

My Code: 2664 2458 6584
My Safari: cascoon ariados drapion
3DS name: Alex

Looking For:
Dark: vullaby liepard
Electric: Pikachu
Ground: nincada
Steel: magneton klang

Limited space but ill add anyone who needs my safari. Im online most evenings. So hop on so you can fully add me so I can then delete you. Its nothing personal but I just don’t have space. So unless you safari is useful I wont be keeping it after you fully add mine.

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead

Friend Code 5172-0124-8281 pokemon y
water type gyrados octillery poliwhirl

Name: Yami or Yamitora
Pokemon Y Friend Code: 4914-4283-6265
Safari: Ghost-type
Pokemon: Lampent, Phantump, and Spiritomb

PM me if you add me and I will add you

Does anyone have a Dragon-type Friend Safari. I have yet to find anyone with one yet.

I am looking for Gabite.

Last edited:

Hello I'm looking for these pokemon on Friend Safari! Please PM with your FC if you have them!

--Flying
Pidgeotto

--Water
Wartortle
Poliwhirl
Shellder
Feebas

--Steel
Lairon
Metang

--Fire
Vulpix
Ponyta

--Dark
Houndour

--Electric
Electrike
Luxio

--Dragon
Vibrava

Even if you have any of these Pokemon in any of there evolutions please PM me Thanks!

FC: 4098-4030-3926
Name: Paul
Version: Y
Friend Safari: Flying-Pidgey, Swanna, Hawlucha

Hi! It's been a couple of weeks, so just reposting my info.

Right now I'm specifically looking for Friend Safaris with Cloyster (Ice) and Shuckle (Rock), but I'll add anyone who adds me :)

FC: 0301 - 9894 - 1889
Name: Memo
Version: X
Friend Safari: Fighting (Meditite, Sawk, Riolu)

PM me with your info if you add me, please! Thanks!

3Ds FC : 3497 0834 1843
Name: Tahu
Version : X and Y both

my fc for 3ds is 2105-8721-2429 so if anyone adds me pm me with your 3ds fc too.

Reposting:
Looking for Friend Safaris containing Eevee, Dark Types, Ghost Types, Psychic Types...but will add anyone!
My FC is 4484 9014 8492. Thanks :)

my fc:3497 0834 1843
looking for a safari with ponyta and vulpix also want a fairy safari
but i will add anyone one who pm's me anyway
mine is dragon type also could anyone tell me my pokemon

I've gotten a new FC: 0662-4414-9016.

If you could add it to the chart, it would be appreciated.

3DS Friend Code: 0147-0109-5669
3DS name: spm107

Safari type: Psychic
Pokemon Found in Safari: Abra, Wobbuffet, and Girafarig
Trainer name: Scott
Pokemon X

I'm reposting this since it's been a couple of weeks. Right now I have some Safaris I'm looking for in particular, including:

Normal: Eevee, Smeargle
Fighting: Breloom
Electric: Electabuzz, Galvantula, Luxio
Psychic: Duosion
Dark: Vullaby, Inkay, Liepard, Crawdaunt, Cacturne
Steel: Metang, Bronzong
Any Water, Fire, or Grass Safari, especially with starter Pokemon
Any Ground Safari
Any Rock Safari
Any Dragon Safari, especially with Gabite
Any Fairy Safari, especially with Togepi

However, my 3DS is nowhere near its Friend Code limit, so I will accept anyone. PM or VM me if you add me.

3DS Friend Code | 3DS Name: 1504-6378-2261 / Trouse
Friend Safari Type: Fairy
Pokemon Found in Safari: Togepi, Jiggly Puff, Floette
Version: X

Posting this again (again) since it's been a couple weeks. Please message me if you add me, I'll add you back! I'll play randomly both in the day and night sometimes.

Name: Holli
Friend Code: 2208-6224-4346
Safari type: Poison
Pokemon in Safari: Venomoth, Cascoon, Toxicroak

Message me if you add me. I mainly want Dragon types, psychic and fairy

Name: Jack
Friend Code: 5172-1284-3972
Safari type: Dragon
Pokemon: Fraxure, Shelgon, Sliggoo

Message me with your FC if you add me

Last edited:

Name: Will
Friend Code: In my signature (Below this post.)
No clue what my Friend Safari is as I just started.

If you could PM me if you add me that would be awesome! Also, include your FC and your name so I can add you back!

3Ds FC : 3497 0834 1843
Name: Tahu
Version : X and Y both
my safari is dragon type
pokemon:gabite, dragonair third unknown
i have completed the E4 so could any1 tell me my third

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom