Search results for query: *

1. M

Grasshopper Graphic Emporium

Okay, I found some cookies. But they're kind of moldy sorry. The banner looks great :DD Thanks, turned out a lot better than I expected seeing as my form was so uh... vague :P Toooootally not because I doubted your artistic skills or anything. I will be sure to give credit where it is due ^^...
  2. M

Grasshopper Graphic Emporium

Size: Around the size of your second example. Images: This, this or this or perhaps even this! I'm sorry, they all look really cool and I can't pick one :< Text: Eh, make it say Guild Wars 2 on there somewhere. Other: Uhh... Nope, I'll let you go crazy with it :p Seems I'm all outta cookies...
  3. M

Drawings from a Ghost: New Kid on the Artists Block.

Thanks for your feedback, Blazaking. And yeah, I only drew the face cause I'm horrible at drawing bodies XD Need to practice that, but that'll probably be another time. Hmm, when you say slightly disfigured, what do you mean? I can see maybe it looks a little too wide, or it could be where the...
  4. M

Drawings from a Ghost: New Kid on the Artists Block.

Hello there, one and all! This is just a thread where I will occasionally be posting pictures and stuff. It can range from anything really... well no, it'll probably just be either my own original trainers, characters from different animé and such and probably the occasional Pokémon here and...
  5. M

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Johnny Cash - Redemption Day
  6. M

The Chronicles Series OOC Thread / RPG Discussion

Alright then, the contest idea sounds pretty good. I think we should do that. I'll try come up with some ideas for the evil team tomorrow or something and maybe edit this post or just post a new one, but for now I have to head off as I have school in the morning. See ya.
  7. M

The Chronicles Series OOC Thread / RPG Discussion

Hey acs, here is my SU again. Okay, so will this play out like a normal journey RP? Are there any major plans plot-wise or is that up for discussion?
  8. M

The Chronicles: Kanto (Sign-Ups Closed!)

Yeah I can post, thanks for accepting me! I'm in GMT so it might be a bit later/earlier than others :D
  9. M

Plot Bunny Zoo

I had an idea for a story. Its about an experienced trainer who receives a letter from the regions Professor asking the trainer to help them with some research and to protect them because people have been going missing/disappearing. Whilst the two are together, the Professor gets kidnapped. The...
  10. M

Welcome to the World of Pokémon ~ Kanto Edition (SIGN-UPS CLOSED - RESULTS ANNOUNCED)

Re: Welcome to the World of Pokémon ~ Kanto Edition (SIGN-UPS OPEN) Hey MM, I will try and have my SU posted tomorrow. I'm just making some finishing touches and things and I will edit this post tomorrow or the day after :)
  11. M

Orbs of Existance: A Twisted Journey (me, and others)

"Hm, I don't think Ivysaur would be up for battling right now. I guess I'll catch something new later on," Jasper said. He looked into the patch of grass which Jakku was crawling around in. 'This guys kinda nuts,' he thought to himself.
  12. M

Jasper started jogging at a steady pace to catch up with his new friends, slightly out of breath when he did. "You seem to be in quite a rush Cyrus, the gyms aren't going anywhere! So where are we headed to first?"
  13. M

The copies of Luxray disappeared and left the real Luxray on Ivysaurs left, the Gleam Eyes Pokemon charged up and fired a Hyper Beam and sent it hurtling straight towards Ivysaur. The attack smashed into Ivysaurs side and sent him flying into a nearby tree, finishing Ivysaur off. Jasper...
  14. M

Ivysaur was surrounded by copies of Luxray, his Solar Beam had finished charging but he was not sure which one to fire it at. "Just hit whichever one you think is right, Ivysaur! Trust your senses buddy!" The Seed Pokemon shot the glowing beam of energy towards one of the copies of Luxray...
  15. M

The Razor Leaf hit Luxray but it didn't seem to do much damage. Ivysaurs burn was getting worse and worse by the minute. "Use Leech Seed to tangle him up, then start charging a Solar Beam, Ivysaur!"
  16. M

Ivysaur's vines slowly reeled the Luxray in closer and closer, but its fangs became engulfed in a bright blue fire. Ivysaur didnt even have a chance to fire off its Poison Powder as Luxray bit down onto its bulb with its flaming fangs. "Ivysaur, get away from him and use Razor Leaf! Keep...
  17. M

"Uh, what do you say Ivysaur, you up for it?" Jasper asked his Pokemon, not very sure if he'd be able to handle it or not. Oh this guy's goin' DOWN! Ivysaur jumped into position, squaring off against his opponent. "Okay, reel him in with Vine Whip then get him with Poison Powder!"
  18. M

Eugh, those two make me feel sick... Ivysaur groaned. "Hey buddy, whats wrong? You wanna battle too?" Jasper said, noticing his partner looking slightly upset. As Jasper mention this though, Ivysaur perked up immediately and started nodding his head. He was excited at the thought of getting...
  19. M

Jasper sat down on the grass and yawned. "Kinda boring eh, Ivysaur?" he said to the Seed Pokemon. Sure is, boss. That Cyrus kid aint too smart is he? Mistaking Squirtle for a boy, but alls Jasper could hear was 'Saur, saur ivy saur!' man, I wish you could understand me, Ivysaur said sadly...
  20. M

Jasper followed his new friends out to Route One and the two decided to have a battle, the other guy asked politely if they wanted him to referree the battle. Ivysaur burst out from his Pokeball so he could watch the battle aswell. "I guess this'll be sort of interesting eh, Ivysaur? Won't be...
Back
Top Bottom