• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Orbs of Existance: A Twisted Journey (me, and others)

Status
Not open for further replies.
charmander stopped and the smokescreen went away. he was blushing. Well thank you. you are pretty cute too.

"Jakku what do you think they are doing." Cyrus said as he was confused

"Oh Arceus, my starter Pokemon is a flirt..."
Jakku cursed his luck as he sat down.

Well, looks like we're going to be spending time together a lot...
Yuki said.
I'm Yuki... What's your name?

"Oh great and i should nickname my Charmander. hmm i'll call him Flame." Cyrus said to Jakku.

charmander heard Cyrus talking and wanted to talk to Yuki some more. oh my name is uhh Flame.

Yuki dashed over, and prodded Flame's tail.
Flame... Does what it says on the tin.
She giggled, and watched the flame on the Charmander's tail curiously again.

Tye sweat dropped. "Draw" he declared jokingly.
---------
Static scoffed "Children" as he watched the two "kid" Pokémon.

Tye sweat dropped. "Draw" he declared jokingly.
---------
Static scoffed "Children" as he watched the two "kid" Pokémon flirt.

Eugh, those two make me feel sick... Ivysaur groaned.

"Hey buddy, whats wrong? You wanna battle too?" Jasper said, noticing his partner looking slightly upset. As Jasper mention this though, Ivysaur perked up immediately and started nodding his head. He was excited at the thought of getting to battle as it felt like forever since the last time he did.

"Alright then, the next battle is yours! I promise," Jasper gave him a grin and a thumbs up.

"A battle you say?" Tye laughed..."Well, my pokemon is very high level but......" he said slightly tauntingly.

"yea jasper go face him. it will be good expierience." Cyrus said as he noticed jasper wanted to battle.

"ok ill ref this time."

Jakku picked up Yuki, and they walked over to the side of the area they'd chosen to battle in.
She waved cheekily to Flame as she was carried away.

"OK! Jasper and sir what is your name. Are you guys ready. Hey Flame move out of the way. You aren't battling." Cyrus said to the two.

Bye Yuki! see you later. flame said blushing as Jakku carried Yuki away

"I'm Tye, Tye Taylors" Tye said coolly as he strode into place. Static casually walked onto the field and then took a fierce pose as he let out a roar.

"Nice to meet you Tye. so are we ready to begin"

*ooc - everyone ill be back at 9 am est

Last edited:
"Uh, what do you say Ivysaur, you up for it?" Jasper asked his Pokemon, not very sure if he'd be able to handle it or not.

Oh this guy's goin' DOWN! Ivysaur jumped into position, squaring off against his opponent.

"Okay, reel him in with Vine Whip then get him with Poison Powder!"

Tye just stood there, his pokemon knew exactly what to do without any command.
----------
Static was caught and was being dragged closer to Ivysaur. Finally as the grass-type was about to release a poison powder Static's fangs lit up with bright blue fire due to Fire Fang, as he attempted to bite the Ivysaur to stop the poison.

Last edited:
Ivysaur's vines slowly reeled the Luxray in closer and closer, but its fangs became engulfed in a bright blue fire. Ivysaur didnt even have a chance to fire off its Poison Powder as Luxray bit down onto its bulb with its flaming fangs.

"Ivysaur, get away from him and use Razor Leaf! Keep your distance," Jasper called out, worried about his Pokemons wellbeing.

The Razor Leaf hit Static for some neutral damage but he held on. He was focused on burning the Ivysaur for as long as possible.

The Razor Leaf hit Luxray but it didn't seem to do much damage. Ivysaurs burn was getting worse and worse by the minute.

"Use Leech Seed to tangle him up, then start charging a Solar Beam, Ivysaur!"

Static cringed at the opposing trainer's command: SolarBeam. He was entangeld by the vines of leech seed, he had little movement. Static was eventually able to hack apart the vines with fury cutter but the enemy may have had time to charge SolarBeam. He stood his ground and used Double Team to make multiple copies of himself surround Ivysaur.

Ivysaur was surrounded by copies of Luxray, his Solar Beam had finished charging but he was not sure which one to fire it at.

"Just hit whichever one you think is right, Ivysaur! Trust your senses buddy!"
The Seed Pokemon shot the glowing beam of energy towards one of the copies of Luxray towards his right, hoping it would be right one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom