Search results for query: *

1. A

Take A Chance This Christmas ;D (CLOSED!)

Re: Take A Chance This Christmas ;D (WINNERS ANOUNCED!!) Thank you sooo much!! Sorry for the mix up earlier, but happy holidays!!! :))
  2. A

Re: Take A Chance This Christmas ;D (WINNERS ANOUNCED!!) I'm going to try it with my brother's black real quick, his fc is 2151 1831 3333
  3. A

Re: Take A Chance This Christmas ;D (WINNERS ANOUNCED!!) I think I might cry if I can't get it...I just switched back to my old ds from the 3ds, because I had to erase everything and create a new connection with wi fi, and I'm in there now, but still don't see you.... ),:
  4. A

Re: Take A Chance This Christmas ;D (WINNERS ANOUNCED!!) I don't see you? D: oh no!! I entered you fc correctly, I just double checked..in case I entered mine wrong earlier in this thread, here it is again 0347 2968 2273 I just exited and I'm going back in
  5. A

Re: Take A Chance This Christmas ;D (WINNERS ANOUNCED!!) I'm ready and in the wi fi club as well
  6. A

Eevee's

Sorry, I was in the bathroom, so thats why you might've been waiting that long. Did you want more than one?
  7. A

Eevee's

I'm in the wi fi club
  8. A

Re: Take A Chance This Christmas ;D (WINNERS ANOUNCED!!) Oh okay, no problem, I was just wondering. (: take your time! lol
  9. A

Eevee's

AT EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD WHO IS GETTING AN EEVEE I will be on and ready to trade from 6:00 - 8:30 p.m EST Just letting you all know. If this time does not work for you, PM me with a time/day that is suitable for you, thank you.
  10. A

Re: Take A Chance This Christmas ;D (NO Slots Left! See Last Post) [Poll Added] So...we just post here again to tell you we saw what we won, or are you going to jus PM us with dates and times you're free? Either way is fine by me (:
  11. A

and Gen IV: Shinies, Events, +DW poks (temporary giveaway) :D

Re: AND GEN IV: SHINIES AND EVENTS :D Argh, you shouldn't have to make a man choose between them...hahah jk..I'll guess I'll have the Charmander. And you said, two items for one pokemon right? So I can just trade you two patrats holding them for example?
  12. A

Eevee's

Awww, really?? Glaceon is my favorite Pokemon, (in case you couldn't tell from my avatar :P ) They have really high special attack, and work wonders on a Hail team. Leafeon has high Attack, but hardly learns any physical moves...but still might as well get him in your dex, right? :P @ Calvin...
  13. A

and Gen IV: Shinies, Events, +DW poks (temporary giveaway) :D

Re: AND GEN IV: SHINIES AND EVENTS :D Could I have the shiny charmander and/or the dratini? I can offer you all of the power band items.
  14. A

Eevee's

@ Calvin, alright cool, just tell me what nature you want. Generations refer to the era of the game it is from, Gen 1 was red/blue/yellow. Gen 2 was Gold/silver/crystal etc. Pretty much each new game that brought new pokemon is a whole new generation. Gen 5 is black and whte. @ xylaa...
  15. A

Offering all shinies with perfect IV's/UT.

Could I get a Celebi, Mew, and Deoxys with all 31 IV's? I could give you master balls and rare candies?
  16. A

Re: Take A Chance This Christmas ;D FC is 0347 2968 2273, but the number I choose is 13 :D One wish that was granted to me this Christmas was a promotion at work, and that actually helped me pay for my new 3ds XD
  17. A

Eevee's

@ IEatYourSocks, I don't want anything special, just whatever you want to throw away. What nature do you want, and I can't do anything this weekend, next time I'm free is monday night. @ jackjt8, I have like, 2 of every nature XD and okay, sounds good, could I get a relaxed beldum? Just tell...
  18. A

Eevee's

Gen V
  19. A

Eevee's

I know a lot of people can get them real easily, but I have a box and a half full of them, I was trying to get one with a modest nature. I really don't want anything, but if you do, send me your friend code before I release all of them.
  20. A

Foreign Ditto

jokool I'll trade with you since we already have before lol, it really doesn't matter which one you give me, but message me when you're free to trade
Back
Top Bottom