• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Foreign Ditto

araluen7

Reaction score
If anyone could give me a foreign Ditto, so I can try to obtain shinies via the Mesuda Method, I would trade back anything that I have. Anything I give you will have the Pokerus (upon request!!)

What pokemon do you have that you'd be willing to trade?

Well, is there anything in particular that you want? I have a Kangaskhan level 26, ev'd in 252 Attack, 252 Defense, 6 Hp.
A level 1, brave Eevee, Level 43 Unfezant, level 34 Cryogonal ev'd in 252 sp attack, 252 sp def, 6 speed.

Well, is there anything in particular that you want? I have a Kangaskhan level 26, ev'd in 252 Attack, 252 Defense, 6 Hp.
A level 1, brave Eevee, Level 43 Unfezant, level 34 Cryogonal ev'd in 252 sp attack, 252 sp def, 6 speed.
Theres nothing I really want in particular haha. I really like Generation 1 and Generation 2 pokemon so name some good ones and I'll pick.

If you give me some time, I can try and find you one on the GTS. Would a Japanese Ditto be foreign enough?

If you give me some time, I can try and find you one on the GTS. Would a Japanese Ditto be foreign enough?

Yeah, actually. Anything that's not from America would work, and what would you like in return? :)

Just to give ya an idea of what you are looking at trading for it, the most reasonable trade I was able to fnd on thee GTS was for a female Piplup(which I traded, <3 my Japanese Ditto lol)

I would offer ya mine, but I still have so many spam breedings to do. GL trading. :)

Yea, instead of looking on the gts through impossible trades, I just decided to post it here and try to get into someone directly.

@ Guitarist331 I don't have any Gen I or II pokemon on white yet, but if you have a Gen IV game to trade with, I could send you a bunch there. I literally have ALL of the pokemon from Johto and Kanto Regions in my Soul Silver

Yea, instead of looking on the gts through impossible trades, I just decided to post it here and try to get into someone directly.

@ Guitarist331 I don't have any Gen I or II pokemon on white yet, but if you have a Gen IV game to trade with, I could send you a bunch there. I literally have ALL of the pokemon from Johto and Kanto Regions in my Soul Silver
I don't have a japanese ditto on those games XD, but since others are offering better you could just take one of theirs. If you still need one (if things don't work out with them) I could just give you one. I'm literally saved next to the place you obtain them in my Japanese Black.

Yeah, actually. Anything that's not from America would work, and what would you like in return? :)

I don't really need anything (except for shiny Pokemon, but that's why we're here. LOL), so I could just give it to you.

Edit: Just found a Canadian Ditto. Is that okay?
Edit: If that's not okay, I just found a Japanese Ditto.

Last edited:
@jokool I'll trade with you since we already have before lol, it really doesn't matter which one you give me, but message me when you're free to trade

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom