Search results for query: *

1. N

In this topic, I will draw every single Pokemon in MS-Paint

The thread lives! Glad you're back
  2. N

Create your own held item

I think for an Assualt Vest physical 'equivalent', the boost should be 25 or 33% but not 50
  3. N

Just checked my playtime

Check your activity log for a more accurate number :)
  4. N

Undone type combinations

Nah, when I think of Ice/Fighting, glass cannon comes to mind. A snowman is too bulky :P None of the individual strengths overlap. Only one of the weaknesses are cancelled out(Rock) Strong against: Normal Ice Steel Rock Dark Grass Flying Dragon Ground Weak against: Psychic...
  5. N

Will there be a limited eddition 3ds XL?

I don't even really care about Rayquaza but I bet a green XL would look fantastic. I think I'd buy it in a hearbeat. Plus I had a bad dream the other night that my XL broke in half
  6. N

Will there be a limited eddition 3ds XL?

I already have a blue XL but I would love to buy a Groudon XL, that would be amazing
  7. N

Move Tutors/Expanding movepools

The move Feint is interesting but I'm too lazy to breed for it. A Move Tutor for it would be very appreciated
  8. N

The First Glitch You Ever Exploited

Exploited? Well if you put it that way, the Pokemon cloning in Gen 2. I was never that interested in the glitches of Gen 1 and have done them a couple of times
  9. N

Unexplored Pokemon types

I've been waiting for Ice/Fighting for a loooong time. Keldeo was so close! Ah well... Those two types would combine to be pure offense- 9 strengths, 6 weaknesses. And not many existing type combinations resist both Ice/Fighting besides certain Ghosts and others. Night Slash/Shadow Claw or Dark...
  10. N

Did you Pre-Order O.R./A.S. yet?

I don't like pre-ordering until there's a release date set in stone...looking at you Super Smash Bros! And like others, I've got to pick a store depending on a possible deal
  11. N

Trick House

IF? Trick HouseMansion is definitely coming back! I can't wait to see the new designs and puzzles! That would be frustratingly brilliant
  12. N

Morimoto: ORAS will "Offer a Change in the Gen VI Battle Environment"

Other than adding a Rock resistance to Grass, I can't think of anything that would help it without screwing over another type.
  13. N

Morimoto: ORAS will "Offer a Change in the Gen VI Battle Environment"

Best Possible Game-Changer: Type Chart altered to help out Ice and Poison (and perhaps others) Worst Possible Game-Changer: Can use up to 2 Mega Pokemon in a battle
  14. N

The Mega Sceptile and Mega Swampert Thread

i think Adaptability will benefit a possible Grass/Dragon Sceptile more than Tough Claws
  15. N

Why Hoenn now?

As I said, get with the times. Competing with mobile is a losing battle. Nintendo is winning the battle that matters. People that want a handheld console for games and not apps, are buying the 3DS instead of the Vita. No amount of technology or cutting-edge ware Nintendo can come up with at this...
  16. N

Why Hoenn now?

Get with the times, the only thing that matters is the competition. Look at the Vita, released the same year as the 3DS and has 1/10 of the physical sales and less than 1/5 of the revenue. The 3DS is a smashing success by comparison.
  17. N

Why Hoenn now?

The 3DS' life won't be that short. You're giving it 5 years max? lol
  18. N

Will they tone down the difficulty to match XY?

Do you some of you guys just play Pokemon games for the main story? Difficulty, or lack thereof, was never an issue for me. I for one appreciate how huge the games have gotten and the majority of my playtime has been spent completing the Dex and trading/battling online.
  19. N

Will they tone down the difficulty to match XY?

Pokemon was never meant to be a hard game though...even if there are a lot of older people playing this is the series of games that parents will buy their kids for the holidays. It's been directed to kids and always will be. As for the Exp. All, that is a complete non-factor. You can choose to...
  20. N

Media blackout zones?

Re: Spoiler Free Zones? I somehow did this for X/Y and was only spoiled about Sylveon, Gen I starters, and the Mega Mewtwos/Charizards. I'm not sure if I'll try to cut myself off from spoilers this time though. But since it's out in just about 6 months, I guess it's pretty doable with some...
Back
Top Bottom