• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Did you Pre-Order O.R./A.S. yet?

I'm going to wait until there's solid information on version differences etc until I buy. That will probably be after they come out. I've got a backlog of games to catch up on the size of Mt Pyre so it's not that much of a worry.

I don't like pre-ordering until there's a release date set in stone...looking at you Super Smash Bros!

And like others, I've got to pick a store depending on a possible deal

I usually don't pre-order and I don't think they've had any pre-order bonuses the past few releases anyway. Might order AS online through TRU for store pickup like I did for Y, as IIRC I didn't need to pay tax that way. I'm a college student, I'm stingy. :p

Pre ordered both games not too long ago.

No. I only pre-order if there's a bonus, which their hasn't been lately.
Still hoping they do announce a bonus though.

Just per-ordered OR on Amazon. I don't care much about bonuses unless it's something I really, really like. I've got until November to change my mind if it does happen.

I'll wait and see if there's a pre-order bonus, if not whichever's cheapest. Not too fond on Amazon for the moment since they took 5 days to deliver my Y after it's actual release... and since ORAS could be released near my birthday I need to know I'll actually be getting one of them.

I pre-ordered Alpha Sapphire a little while ago.
It's weird, because I've never pre-ordered much, but once I pre-ordered Pokemon X I put a bunch of games on pre-order. I'll be picking up my copies of MK8 and Watxh Dogs this Friday.
So with all this pre-ordering, I MAY end up pre-ordering Omega Ruby, especially if there's a cool pre-order bonus that I could get two of for ordering both.

I hope I can pre-order. But I think they won't make it available to pre-order in where I lived before E3. But I doubt the game will hard to find after realeased day. And.... they maybe trow bonuses for buy it near chirstmas....

Still, I may end up pre-order to make sure I'm one of first players to beat the game. Hurray for my pride!!!! WAHAHAHAA!!

I'm a little strapped for cash post-MCM expo, but when my next lot of money comes in I'm definitely pre-ordering for delivery from GAME.

I'll wait and see if there's a pre-order bonus, if not whichever's cheapest. Not too fond on Amazon for the moment since they took 5 days to deliver my Y after it's actual release... and since ORAS could be released near my birthday I need to know I'll actually be getting one of them.

In fairness, they lagged because they (being rather stupid) underestimated the demand for XY. In the UK, or at least where I live, the poor deliveryman was running from door to door. I opened the door and walked out to him to spare some energy (that, and I was ravenous from waiting the whole day for the darned thing to arrive)

I pre-ordered Alpha Sapphire a couple weeks ago, I think it was about the time it was announced actually

Pre-ordered Omega Ruby days after it was announced. I'll probably pick Alpha Sapphire up not long after I play through OR.

We can pre-order it already? :O I'm pre-ordering it as soon as I get my paycheck, then!

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom