Search results for query: *

1. ReturnofMCH

Mature Shin megami tensei/persona thread

Surprised there wasn’t a thread for this yet. Talk about atlus’ religious romp and philsophical JRPG multimedia franchise here! Personally excited for SMT5 vengenance and while I’m not a fan of the answer, I’m giving episode aigis a go all the same
  2. ReturnofMCH

Mafia Caps and MCH's villains mafia [Day 2]
    Threadmarks: OP

Hello and welcome to the game with @TheCapsFan and myself where we put 10 evildoers against each other and 2 of them want to backstab in true evil fashion. This game is semi open setup: and here's the rules shamelessly stolen from SF6 mafia as I was lazy :p Rules: All Bulbagarden Forums and...
  3. ReturnofMCH

ever played a randomizer?

NO LINKS TO ACTUAL RANDOMIZER SOFTWARE, IT IS AGAINST FORUM RULES. So I recently got a randomizer for metroid dread working and it got me wondering how many people here have tried a randomizer of some sort. I've tried a fair few, and find them fun to watch torunaments of on twitch or just...
  4. ReturnofMCH

Up vs down 101! Stuff vs Things

Hello everyone, time for my latest UvD thread. let's fight between 2 non descriptive terms! first off the rules shamelessly stolen from last one The count begins at 250. Each post from Stuff Strikers will increase the count by 1, and each post from Team Things will decrease the count by 1...
  5. ReturnofMCH

10 years later...

can't really say much about this, but thanks everyone who's been besides me these past 10 years at bulba, I initially joined for a blog series that never finished on the 15th anniversary of pokemon, and now I'm still a PitA but at least I learned from my mistakes back then or so I hope. I've...
  6. ReturnofMCH

have you ever sold a game back?

I personally have recently been downsizing my collection a lot, so it begs the question: have you ever sold a game back, whether it be gamestop, ebay, a retroshop, or craigslist.
  7. ReturnofMCH

what parts of games are you nostalgic for (that isn't the game itself)

for example, multi disc games, video game rentals, memory cards, cartridges, etc etc. for me I miss multi disc epics, it always felt good to move onto a new disc after a massive cliffhanger, plus the sheer amount of discs can tell me I'm in a wild one. but the last game to do that was the 360...
  8. ReturnofMCH

Your popular video game opinions

We have one on hot takes, but what about cold takes??? Some of mine: The 360 is microsoft’s best console, same for sega and the genesis/mega drive, and sony with the PS2. Smash melee was a great way to show off the gamecube’s improved abilities compared to the N64. symphony of the night and...
  9. ReturnofMCH

video game commercials

let's talk about something underrated in terms of video game marketing: commercials. they have run the gamut of the controversial, the clever, the creepy, the unrepresentative, or the weird I'll use an example of each category I just mentioned View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM-s5C0dnZs...
  10. ReturnofMCH

Spoilers Do you pay attention to pre release hype?

Regardless of opinions on spoilers, every game has pre release info, and whether that in of itself is a spoiler is up to the individual, but I’m asking this. What’s your take on pre release info/hype? Personally I pay attention to it but don’t get hyped, if I pay attention to something that way...
  11. ReturnofMCH

thematics in games

we all love a good game, and we all love a good story, but what about the themes behind the story? whether it be generic JRPG #1000000000000000000000000000000000012345678923232332 or a game that goes deep into modern politics, what thematics in games do you love? any you hate? for me I love...
  12. ReturnofMCH

Romhacks, fangames, randomizers, mods, and fan translations!

NO LINKING OF ANY SITES WHERE YOU CAN GET THE STUFF TALKED ABOUT HERE, IT IS AGAINST FORUM RULES AND ONLY DISCUSSION IS ALLOWED. Does anyone here play anything like rom hacks or fan translations or the like? I’ve played a lot of fan translations for SNES such as shin megami tensei 1 and fire...
  13. ReturnofMCH

Plot twists in games

We all enjoy a good story, but what about the endgame twist? Sometimes it’s obvious what was going to happen, othertimes it’s spoiled later on by a later game, others still it’s memes on or becomes the next darth vader is luke’s father, and then lastly they can sometimes lose their luster over...
  14. ReturnofMCH

Games that make you cry?

I made this thread like 3 years ago but it got buried. Oh well take 2: what games make you cry or feel bad for the characters? For me a big one is shin megami tensei 4, as strange as the law endings are, I can’t help but feel bad for the law reps especially when you take them down in neutral or...
  15. ReturnofMCH

do you watch any twitch streams?

NO PROMOTION PLEASE I'm curious as that what streams you guys watch on twitch if any, I usually watch speedruns of rpgs, and sometimes mario, but I also watch my friends from various communities, and I USED to watch twitchplayspokemon but stuff I don't wanna talk about happened.
  16. ReturnofMCH

MCH's Evil Tourney: Final Results (18/1/20)
    Threadmarks: Part 1: Sign Ups

Hello and welcome to MCH's evil tourney to find a commander to fit his rebellion! as the flavor suggests this will be a BMU game using fictionalized versions of bulba users, some of which may not be active anymore. My co-host and the MoD for this will be @Lone_Garurumon Now let's lay some...
  17. ReturnofMCH

up vs down 88: drake and josh vs cory in the house

here we go, two sitcoms made for kids on two different channels and two different memes with them to boot. one is often regarded as the best anime of all time, the other has lots of goofy scenes that became memes, most notably one in the treehouse with no door. The usual rules apply which are...
  18. ReturnofMCH

Fire Emblem: Three Houses

what do you all think of the new FE that was shown off today?
  19. ReturnofMCH

Devil May Cry 5

how about it? Nero as the main character looks promising. I'm just glad it's not the reboot.
  20. ReturnofMCH

E3 2018

seeing as how E3 is only half a month away, I thought now would be a good time to post this as how the "leaks" all come up around this point as well. What are your E3 hopes? Anything you don't want to see? Anything confirmed you're hyped for (Rage 2, Kingdom Hearts 3, Smash 5)? TLDR: all E3...
Back
Top Bottom