Search results for query: *

• Users: Quetsol Melt
  • Order by date
  1. Quetsol Melt

Generation VII confirmed!

That sounds awesome. If not that, then just a simple Mega Stone shop would suffice. You know what I'm curious about? The elemental gems. The only elemental gem we got in generation 6 was the Normal Gem. I seriously hope that all of them return in generation 7. I want to finally have the chance...
  2. Quetsol Melt

Things you want to see done in Sun and Moon

I'm not well-versed on the topic of Neopets. But I did a quick search and from the little bit I read on it, yeah kind of like that. Though unlike Neopets where you can only choose one creature to adopt (correct me if I'm wrong) you can choose to adopt as many Pokémon as you want.
  3. Quetsol Melt

You know what I'd really like to see? A facility where one could leave Pokémon that weren't wanted behind to be adopted. I usually Masuda Method Pokémon and wind-up with boxes full of Pokémon and as some of you may know it can be quite the hassle releasing boxes full of Pokémon. If they wanted...
  4. Quetsol Melt

The Village of Dragons is the place you're thinking about. But yeah I think it would be cool to see what the place looks like and where it is located within the in-game universe. Maybe if one took an Eevee to this place we might be able to evolve into a Dragon-type Eeveelution.
  5. Quetsol Melt

New Eeveelutions in Sun/Moon or Gen 7?

I personally just want a Dragon-type Eeveelution this generation. I would suggest at least one more but I don't think they would introduce another Eeveelution with a Dragon-type Eeveelution. Sooner or later I think we'll have an Eeveelution for every type or almost every type. The Eeveelutions...
  6. Quetsol Melt

Blind or Spoiled - how much do you want to know?

I want to go in playing these games as blind as possible. I'll stay around for the first few months of Pokémon Sun and Moon news (most likely until E3) but after that I'll be stepping away from these forums, unsubscribing from any Pokémon channels I'm subscribed to on YouTube, and staying away...
  7. Quetsol Melt

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

I really don't want much (or expect much) from the next issue of CoroCoro. The issue could just include the front covers of the games with the mascots, a few screenshots, and silhouettes of the Starter Pokémon to be revealed in next months issue. The last part I especially want. Its really fun...
  8. Quetsol Melt

Just to be clear about the comment above, about me talking about the "likeness" between the two Pokémon. I didn't say that to imply that the two are identical to one another. I said that referring to just its body shape and eyes (especially the eyes), nothing else. I actually like Magearna...
  9. Quetsol Melt

I saw Magearna being able to turn into a ball since the day it was leaked. Glad to have it confirmed now. I'm hoping that there's some kind of connection between the two, that explains the likeness to Diancie.
  10. Quetsol Melt

Revealed Gen VII Pokémon discussion!

But narwhals are known as the unicorns of the sea and unicorns are magical. :( I would at least make it part Fairy-type. :p I want a narwhal Pokémon too (I mentioned it some pages back) and I suggested Ice/Fairy-type. I think that just because some Pokémon live in water, they shouldn't have...
  11. Quetsol Melt

I hadn't thought about that, but that could be a possibility. Like Lenora's gym in BW where it was a museum in the front and then in the back part it was a Pokémon Gym.
  12. Quetsol Melt

I just can't think of any other places (that looks like that building) where you'd bring a suitcase. Just looking at the building itself and the surrounding area, it screams hotel to me. From the water fountain in the front, to the path leading all the way up to the archway where a person coming...
  13. Quetsol Melt

I would agree with you but if you look closely at the image, you can see that the girl standing in front of the building has a suitcase. You usually see people bringing suitcases along with them when going to a hotel.
  14. Quetsol Melt

The 7th generation hasn't even started yet but is it safe to say that this generation will be one of the shorter ones, if not the shortest one to date? It feels weird talking about this, especially with what I said above about it not even starting yet but I'm just curious. I'm not too keen on...
  15. Quetsol Melt

Revealed Gen VII Pokémon discussion!

There are so many unused species of animals that have yet to be made into Pokémon and I'm hoping that in this upcoming generation they actually take the opportunity to introduce some of these unused species. Here are some species I'd like to see this generation (with types)... 1) Barreleye...
  16. Quetsol Melt

Yeah it looks like a sail to me too.
  17. Quetsol Melt

It's on the very bottom on the right side of the image @lovandra posted.
  18. Quetsol Melt

I finally get the chance to post. I have so much to say. First off, Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon sound like amazing names and the logo's are beautiful. I'm totally here for generation 7. It really sucks that we got the names and logo's spoiled for us the day before the Pokémon Direct. I would've...
  19. Quetsol Melt

The Official Future Speculation Thread

So a Pokémon Direct will be broadcast on Friday? Yup a game announcement is all too obvious at this point. The timing couldn't be more perfect, especially if the next game as the leak says is a commemoration of the 20th anniversary. For all of the non-believers take a look at the previous...
  20. Quetsol Melt

The Official Future Speculation Thread

I'm gonna propose an idea that I've been thinking about lately. We all have been discussing the possibility of the next games including a southern Kalos and new Pokémon referred to as "generation 6.5" but I feel like there's something that hasn't been considered when talking about southern Kalos...
Back
Top Bottom