Search results for query: *

• Users: Tyrfing
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. T

Do you plan out your team?

Honestly, I only plan it out in the event that I have a particular theme going. Any other time, heck no. It takes the fun out of the experience, plus a shiny could show up or something and beg to replace one of your central 'mons. Also, you obviously can't in the event you are playing a Nuzlocke.
  2. T

Your thoughts on confusion?

The confusion status is infamous among fans for being completely random and obnoxious, not to mentioned wide-spread. "But what do my fellow Bulbagardenites think about it?" I wondered. And so a topic was made. My personal view on it is that it should stay, but should change a little. For...
  3. T

What's the most time you've clocked into a Pokemon game?

Exactly as it says in the title; how much time have you spent vanquishing criminal syndicates and battling other trainers? Here is perhaps my biggest shame: 999:59 in Pokemon White. I've had it since December 2012, but I still topped it just in January (this year, of course). For the record, I...
  4. T

Best music/theme?

I really hope this hasn't been done, I did a search and everything... But anyway, best theme from the Pokemon games? I'll go with N's Castle, both the theme up the stairway and in the castle. Possibly because of nostalgia; SoulSilver was my first, but White was the first I truly throughly...
  5. T

My Sun Team: Help Please

I'm new to competitive battling, and this is my first team in OU that involves sun (because I'm bored of rain), so please help it. It hasn't been used yet, so I can't say how effective it is as of yet. Ninetales Wide Lens Drought Timid 106 Speed EVs, 150 Sp. Attack EVs, 252 Speed EVs...
  6. T

Leavanny Wanted!

I am looking for a Leavanny, since I am completely HORRIBLE at happiness evolutions. :sweatlol: I can't find anything reasonable.... (I don't have a Reshiram Lvl 9. and under dang it!) You can say on here whatever you want, and I will try to deliver it. Thanks!
  7. T

Reshiram and Zekrom giveaway!

For North American players, the Mystery Gift is handing away a Reshiram and Zekrom, Reshiram for White and Zekrom for Black. Reshiram knows Draco Meteor, Mist, Blue Flare and Fusion Flare, while Zekrom knows Outrage, Haze, Bolt Strike, and Fusion Bolt. Thanks to these, I have the whole Tao trio...
  8. T

The "What to Do Now that I have all Lvl. 100s?" Thread!

I bet a lot of you are bored (It is agony on White, even though I still have some Lvl. 80s) because you have all Level 100s and the Elite Four are a piece of cake. So is the Champion. Not to mention the person you battle post-game (Red, or Steven Stone,Cynthia..) . So I am terrbily bored, and I...
  9. T

Your main Pokemon Team?

What is your strongest Pokemon team? Mine currently is: Mewtwo Lvl. 87 Aura Sphere, Electro Ball, Hyper Beam, Psystrike Stunfisk Lvl. 76 Bulldoze, Flash, Thunder, Fissure Male Idealhero Lvl. 76 Draco Meteor, Fusion Bolt, Hyper Beam, Shadow Ball Rapidash Lvl. 77 Solarbeam, Bounce...
  10. T

Type Advantages, Disadvantages and Neturaliaties you think are Ridiculous

I, in my opinion, Think Flying should have a disadvantage on Fire. I think a good wind would spread the fire, resulting in more chaos. And I think Psychic should beat Ghost, not vice-versa, since I think a psychic could detect ghosts.
  11. T

Legendary Pokemon you've caught without Master Balls

Read the title, and as you see, this is an extreme feat without hacking. :complain: What are your scenarios with this lucky chance? Once, it took me 78 times (I saved in front of it, so if I failed I could try again by quitting out and in again) in front of Virizon, and I had wasted about half...
  12. T

Which looks better- Fusion Bolt or Fusion Flare?

What is your opinion on this? I myself think Fusion Bolt. :unworthy:
  13. T

Why can't Muddy Water act like Surf?

Title says all. But don't you wonder that? It looks EXACTLY like Surf. :mad:
  14. T

Your Strongest Team

This is the forum to talk about your strongest party in Pokemon. Here is my White team, simply known as Squad White. Zekrom Lvl. 64- Dragon Claw, Psychic, Hyper Beam, Fusion Bolt (Idealhero) Samurott Lvl. 61 Hyper Beam, Hydro Pump, Surf, Hydro Cannon (Soaker) Rapidash Lvl. 65 Strength...
  15. T

What are the roles of the Muskedeers?

I mean, Cobalion is most likely the leader, but what about the other three's roles? I think Virizon is the stunner, Terrakion the brawler, and Keldeo the rookie. What do you think?
  16. T

Pokemon Adventures 1: Exploring Kanto

No, this isn't EXACTLY like the manga. I just had no other name. :conangry: So I am making chapter one right now. Enjoy! Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey Red arised from his small bed. Opening his eyes, he looked out of the window and to beautiful Pallet Town. He could see Leaf and Blue's...
  17. T

Mighty Mewtwo!!!

I love my Mighty Mewtwo. It is being handed out now and Nintendo WFC Mystery Gift! Make sure your DS, DSi, or 3DS has Wi-Fi, then do the Mystery Gift. It knows Aura Sphere, Shadow Ball, Electro Ball, and Psystrike. And yes, it is a fateful encounter, this Mewtwo is at Lvl. 70. I took a Cobalion...
  18. T

Hi.....nice to m-m-eet you...

Hi guys! I can't wait to start posting! I am willing to talk about SoulSilver and White and play in the Pokemon RPG! Just a few things: One, I read the private message sent to be by an admin? How do I get an avatar? Second, I saw a Latios somewhere. How do I get a Pokemon? I will ask questions...
Back
Top Bottom