Search results for query: *

1. S

Awkward X and Y moments

So this game just came out, and of course everyone's playing it. But what are the really awkward,weird, or just plain unexpected moments that had happened to you while you were playing? Something during a battle? Something you found while exploring? For example, I recently encountered a hoard...
  2. S

Unova: The Outsiders

Fox-type Lover; That Guy; ('m not sure if the mention thing worked for me, but I'll message you guys anyways. Here we go) It was morning, just a few hours before Noon. I was sleeping in a curled up position, but refusing to open my eyes. It was the weekend, and I wanted to sleep in a little...
  3. S

Anyone Interested?

Fox-type Lover; and I have been planning out a PMD roleplay, because we've realized that there needs to be more PMD. So after conversing for a while, we've come up with this concept for an RP. Basically, everyone is a human that was turned into a Pokemon. Pretty normal/cliche, right? Well...
  4. S

Genesect Trailer Mishap

Alright, this happened just about now, but I don't really see anyone posting about it yet. Pokemon's channel tried to upload the Genesect movie trailer, but they accidentally posted a different video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqtXTe0UY7I&list=FLRK05VBtXWMFC5e7nMILOgQ&index=1 So does...
  5. S

"Wow, I was an IDIOT!" moments

So basically, this thread is retelling those times from when you were playing a Pokemon game and you did something that made you look like an idiot when it came to Pokemon. A few examples are like killing a wild Shiny Pokemon on purpose, resetting your game because you thought Pokerus was a bad...
  6. S

Something that bugs me about Pokemon who don't evolve...

Okay, so there's a few Pokemon I love that can never evolve, like Absol, Sigilyph, and Kangaskhan. What bothers me is how nothing explains why they can't evolve. So I was wondering if they just grow up like humans do. Like, say that an Absol is hatched from an egg, are they smaller or something...
  7. S

Police discover hidden underground tunnels used by the homeless

Police discover hidden underground tunnels used by the homeless: The article and video explains it all.
  8. S

I-Pod songs meme

Okay, so this is something that started on DeviantArt where you get your ipod, put the songs on Shuffle, and use the song's name as the answer for the questions that follow. And you have to post the answer no matter how "awkward" or "ridiculous" it sounds. This whole thing is meant to be...
  9. S

Why can't I post anything on my laptop or other computer?

The picture explains it all: I can only post this because I'm using my sister's really crappy computer. But this thing happened to the shared computer, and now the laptop! What the heck is going on!?! Now, I'm gonna see if google has any answers
  10. S

Has anyone ever wanted to make their own Team? like team rocket, magma, galactic etc.

I know i'm not the only one who's thought of this, so what does your evil made-up team look like? name: leader: (you can make an N-like character as a second leader of the team) type used: plot: theme: (like how plasma has the knight theme and rocket has a mafia theme) my example...
  11. S

Your first WTF moment in Pokemon

just tell your first WTF moment or your favorite. ex. like when you saw Magikarp for the first time. or when your egg hatched into a weird pokemon. my first one was when i saw throh. my favorite one is when i was about to battle Iris, but then my egg was hatching and i thought it was gonna be...
Back
Top Bottom