Search results for query: *

1. M

What Pokémon Are You? - An Exhaustive Gen 1 Pokéquiz

097 Hypno Hypno are known to reside away from others, travelling the less beaten roads. They can be manipulative and are often quite fastidious. I can kind of see that...?
  2. M

Least favorite starter?

I'll have to go with Oshawott on this one. When it was revealed, I thought it was fake because the design was so silly. I'm not a big fan of any of its evolutions design-wise, either. Also, maybe I'm biased because I love pigs, but I actually think Tepig is adorable... Ah, well! More fiery pigs...
  3. M

What pokemon move comes to mind for the user above?

Will-O-Wisp
  4. M

What type would the user above be?

Fire/Dark
  5. M

Throw Something at the Poster Above

*Throws a tiny hippo*
  6. M

What forum skin do you use? [Vol 5]

Distortion World all the way!
  7. M

Favorite Ice type

I love ghost types, so Froslass wins it for me, especially given that she's based off of the Yuki-onna and I love Japanese folklore (particularly regarding youkai). That said, Swinub is a very close second because of its adorable piggy nose and how fuzzy it looks~
  8. M

What Foods Can't You Stand?

Weirdly enough, onions. Even cooked ones. Just the look of them, particularly chopped up in sauce, really repels me and I'm not sure why. I've gotten to the point where if they're really well-hidden I can eat food with them in it, but otherwise... no. Actually, my boyfriend and I went to a...
  9. M

The One Above You - what does their Avatar tell you about them?

^ Likes Attack on Titan & Totoro, and probably has a good sense of humor.
  10. M

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

When I was a kid playing the original Gold version, I was training my Pokemon on Route 28 when I came across a Shiny Ursaring. I managed to catch it with an Ultra Ball, but then I never really used it. I wasn't a huge Ursaring fan, and the shiny version didn't really look all that different from...
  11. M

Dream starter

I would love to start with a ghost type... Shuppet is my favorite, though I also think Litwick would make an awesome starter Pokemon. In fact, I use my Chandelure way more often than I use my Samurott in White Version.
  12. M

What starter did you pick and why?

Gen I - Squirtle Gen II - Totodile Gen III - Torchic Gen IV - Turtwig Gen V - Oshawott (though I ended up not really using her)
  13. M

Have you ever ditched your Starter?

I ditched my Samurott when it reached Level 38 in White Version. I consider my Chandelure my pseudo-starter since I use her more than any other Pokemon in that version.
Back
Top Bottom