• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What forum skin do you use? [Vol 5]

What forum skin do you use?

• Bulbagarden Classic

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Christmas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Misty's Cerulean Blues

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • ORAS

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Bulbabook

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Like the title says, which forum skin do you use, either the most, currently, or what have you.

In the previous version of this thread (made in 2012), the top three skins in the poll were:
  1. Black 2 & White 2 @ 21.59%
  2. Beast of the Sea @ 11.36%
  3. Erika's New Garden @ 9.66%
Let's see how much things have changed since then.
After using the Yveltal skin for a couple of months I've gone back to Erika's New Garden. It's easier on the eyes at night and one of my favorites.

Last edited:
Because I do not know how to change the theme, I'm stuck with ORAS
If you're on a computer there's a drop-down menu at the very bottom of each page that has a list of all the themes. You can also change it via "Settings" -> "General Settings" (under My Account) -> "Miscellaneous Options."

I switch between "Erika's New Garden", "Master Ball" and "Sinnoh Underground". Currently I am using Erika's New Garden.

Because I do not know how to change the theme, I'm stuck with ORAS
If you're on a computer there's a drop-down menu at the very bottom of each page that has a list of all the themes. You can also change it via "Settings" -> "General Settings" (under My Account) -> "Miscellaneous Options."

Thanks, but i already found out the latter method before that post and I've grown o see the ORAS skin as iconic for my time here

I'm currently using the Yveltal skin. [size=-5]I probably won't change it though.[/size]

I also like the color scheme and art of Distortion World.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom