Search results for query: *

• Users: Pain Split
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. P

How to Evolve Eevee into Glaceon or Sylveon?

The Hoenn games were made before Leafeon, Glaceon, and Sylveon were added into the Pokédex. This raises a good question for the remakes: How are we going to evolve Eevee into Glaceon or Sylveon? Now, Hoenn seems like a fairly tropical region, free of much cold weather. Where would the Icy Rock...
  2. P

GEN VI: Y-exclusive Mega Stones

So I have X, and I like it, but I was hoping to get some of the Mega Stones that aren't actually available in X. Mostly I want Houndoominite and Aggronite, but any other Y-exclusive Mega Stones would be nice. Just ask for something and I'll tell you if I have it or not.
  3. P

Start Ups PMD: World in Discord

Bad Apple; OfficerMarowak; Forest Spirit; We are a bit short on members at the moment, but we should start anyway. Hopefully, the activity can draw in new members, and people won't think that this is dead. And even if no one else joins, four people is still enough to do an RP. So, welcome to...
  4. P

The world has been sent into a cataclysmic state, and it's all my fault. I should have interfered when I had the chance. Now... this... I created this world, and it's inhabitants. Of them, I have entrusted duties to specific members, as to govern and protect this place. The beings that...
  5. P

Batman, there's something I have to tell you...

Here's an interesting little game that I found on another forum. Basically you play as the son or daughter, and say something to the father (or mother, if you want). The post begins with "Dad(or Mom), there's something I have to tell you." The next person plays the father, and responds to the...
  6. P

The Clothing Game

Here's a nice idea. The Clothing Game is a game where you think of a kind of clothing that perfectly matches an object. One person says an object, and the next says what kind of clothing that would best represent it. Example: Just keep going like that. Go! Now, seeing as the poster...
  7. P

Just a thought...

I was thinking of making a fanfic in which a Trainer fights Kanto's new Evil Syndicate: Team Legend, who's goal is to use all the Legendary Pokémon's powers to take over the world and bend it to their command. The trainer eventually finds a machine made by Team Legend that gives the wearer the...
  8. P

Pokémon Revolt!

Quakeon; Blathers; Plumbum; UmbraFox; Valcarona; RegiReece; START-UP IS OPEN! Well, here's the deal. We're all at Kanto Route 1. I should've said this earlier, but we're in the point of time where Red has just become Indigo League Champion. To free the Pokémon from the Pokémon Champions of the...
  9. P

Pokémon Revolt! (Sign Up)

For many years, ever since humans have learned to use Apricorns as devices to store Pokémon, Pokémon have been captured and ordered around to do anything and everything that the humans desired, no matter how cruel, strange, outlandish, or facepalm-worthy. Pokémon have been forced to build large...
  10. P

Yay, riddles!

Let's see if the below poster can guess the answer to your riddle, right after you answer a riddle yourself. Remember, no cheating! Now, let's start. A clerk at a butcher shop is 5'2" tall. What does he weigh?
  11. P

COMPLETE: My very own Pokémon Creepypasta!

I hope you like it, and comment! I am probably among the few people who will say that my Creepypasta ISN'T true... I am 11 years old, and an avid -yet also quite morbid minded- Pokémon fan, I've played and completed every version, attended as many events as possible, and even saved up enough...
  12. P

I'm back?

Although I'm not an important user, I hope no one forgot about me in my absence. I honestly have no idea what happened (I think it must've had something to do with that one week), but I'll be posting more often now. I haven't been gone very long, but the internet makes people used to faster...
  13. P

Yugioh Duel: User_Name vs. dragonnight

No Exodia or Spirit Scroll, and sparse use of Dark Hole, Harpie's Feather Duster, Raigeki, Mystical Space Typhoon, and the many versions of Trap Hole. I will let you go first.
  14. P

TEEN: The Majestic Tale of the Beloved Pokemon

This story shows my love for the happy and pleasant, yet destructive and dark. This story also utilizes a very popular evolution line in the Pokemon franchise: The Ralts line. I will be taking comments, questions, and suggestions, but no insults. Enjoy! -Day 1- It was the end of a great day...
  15. P

What would ^ do if they were abducted by aliens?

Makes sense, right? The user above you is abducted by aliens, so what does he/she/it do about it? There's no one above me, so I don't say a word.
  16. P

TEEN: The Blaze of Her

Hey, after my writing disaster with "Darkness, At Last!", I thought long and hard about my next story. This time, I'm not just jumping in without a plan. This one, I won't give a summary for. However, I will tell you this: DON'T PANIC. Also, MY SIG HAS NOTHING IN COMMON WITH THIS STORY. After...
  17. P

Shiny Spiritomb, anyone?

Yes, I have a shiny Spiritomb, BUT! I will only give it to the person who can guess (and give) the legendary I want! NO HACKS PLEASE. Also to the person to give and guess the shiny non legendary I want. FC: 4513-4076-6308
  18. P

Guess the above user's username!

Yes, that's right. I said ABOVE. There's no one above me, so I don't say anything.
  19. P

Random Yugioh duels

So, I place a face down defense monster, and a face down spell-trap on the field.
  20. P

Random Yugioh duels

So, I place one monster face down defence and throw out a face down spell-trap.
Back
Top Bottom