Search results for query: *

• Users: cccp
  • Order by date
  1. C

VG Weekly Poll #39 Would you agree with paid DLC in Pokémon?

DLC is the reason I may never buy a game console from gen 8th gen on. It's honestly killing my interest in video games to the point where I just go back to older games.
  2. C

Moves you think a Pokemon should have.

I think it would be awesome if all the cute pokemon (Pikachu, Babies, Emolga) had self destruct Spiritomb should have Perish Song.
  3. C

Who is the hottest gym leader?

Obviously Giovanni
  4. C

Which pokemon game did you have the most fun with?

Re: Which pokemon game did u have the most fun with? Probably Silver. I had no idea there were 16 badges, so it felt like playing a whole new game. HG and SS were also great because there are so many pokes to catch.
  5. C

Pokémon Video Games General Chat Thread

WHERE'S MY ELEPHANT DARKRAI?!?!?!?
  6. C

C/D: Generation VI should return to a past region

I don't really care either way. An updated Hoenn would be nice. All I care about is that they have more game corners where you can win rare pokemon. No more of this TMs only crap.
  7. C

We can has Pokemon MMO?

Officially: I don't want this because I'm scared of something like this shifting focus from the handheld series Unofficially: I don't want this because there is a chance a pokemon MMO could completely dominate all my free time
  8. C

Ever had your name as a NPC or a trainer(not yourself)?

I can only think of Aqua Admin Matt
  9. C

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Would I be able to land a shiny Whismur in Rusturf Tunnel after a while, or does the whole increased chances from encountering the same pokemon only work with the radar in D/P?
  10. C

VG Weekly Poll #38 Which currently released Mythical Pokémon do you want the most?

Re: VG Weekly Poll #38 Which currently released Mythical Pokémon do you want the most Mew - One of the few legendaries I would take the time to train to 100 Deoxys - I've considered buying a distribution cart, no joke Victini - I barely missed the last dist, kicking myself Celebi - I would...
  11. C

Mistaken Evolutions

I always wished Gyrados would elvolve into a Feebas at lvl 99 You know. For the lulz. My first playthru of Black, I assumed Sawk and Throh were related. Also Luvdisc and Gorebyss
  12. C

What is your favorite and least favorite starter Pokemon

Favorite: Squirtle or Cyndaquil I think Squirtle is the only starter where I like every evolution equally, but Cyndaquil is so awesome, I try not to evolve him as long as I can help it. Least Favorite: Treecko Just boring as hell and no personality for me.
  13. C

If you hatched a Shiny Eevee...

What would you evolve it into? Why? Would it be moved based, or how cool the shiny is? Personally, it's a no-brainer for me. Umbreon has the coolest shiny sprite for me, and it would have the best type advantages for me.
  14. C

What is Pokemon to you?

A thing from japan that has stolen thousands of hours from my life.
  15. C

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) which ranger games can you get a manaphy egg from, or is it just the original pokemon ranger game?
  16. C

When do you evolve Pokemon that evolve via evolution stone?

60% asap to complete pokedex 40% after learning good moves
  17. C

Favorite Card

Porygon (Team Rocket 48) Voltorb_(Base_Set_67) Magnemite (Neo Discovery 7) Sableye (EX Crystal Guardians 10) Gengar (Stormfront 18) Also, basically all of the cards that look like they're made from clay.
  18. C

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Are there any freezing/sleep... or paralyzing tms that can be taught to a Gallade?
  19. C

Stupid Types

Looks like someone's never been blasted with a fire hose or come into contact with poison ivy.
  20. C

Post the last Pokemon caught.....

Mesprit After what seemed like an eternity/
Back
Top Bottom