• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Video Games General Chat Thread

On Newmoon Island.

WHERE'S MY ELEPHANT DARKRAI?!?!?!?
On Newmoon Island.
It should be available by Mystery Gift via Wi-Fi connection for English language versions of Black and White now. I don't have access to a compatible connection until Saturday so I can't download the Darkrai yet. I think that France previously had this event in selected Toys 'R' Us stores.

The Darkrai distribution is on? Wow, I totally forgot about it.

Guys I'm going to replay my Black, and I can't decide, sould I do a Mono type run, or a nuzlocke?

If you don't mind me asking, what is a mono type run?

When you just use one type, the pokemon you use don't have to be single types, but they all have to share a type. I'm thinking of doing a Bug type run.

If you don't mind me asking, what is a mono type run?

When you just use one type, the pokemon you use don't have to be single types, but they all have to share a type. I'm thinking of doing a Bug type run.

Oh, so that's what they call those now...

Well, I would suggest doing a run that you haven't done before, or one that you haven't done very often.

I was watching Pokemon Advanced (the first season in Hoenn) and James said something along the lines of "there's a fungus among us"

I loled really hard thinking about the two pokemon with that name

I have submitted the third part of my HG Nuzlocke here. If anyone's interested :)

Why are there so little places to grind in Kanto?

Beat Cynthia in B/W on the first try with my trusty Stoutland having 1 hp left! "What a good boy!"

Why are there so little places to grind in Kanto?

Because I honestly believe that Gen I was largely experimental when it was first made, and that future generations had improved on places to grind. The unfortunate thing is that there is no way to re-challenge trainers in Generation I with the exception of the Elite 4.

Love Generation I, but I hate training Pokemon in it.

Since it is summer, i may make a video soon showing my DVD/Blu-ray collection. Almost half of it is Pokemon :)

Back
Top Bottom