Search results for query: *

• Users: 2K795
  • Order by date
  1. 2

A New Day Start-up

"of couse ally" Kit said with a smile then sat down to listen to the boys and laughed quietly to herself as she stroked Glaceon
  2. 2

A New Day Start-up

Kit looked down at Glaceon and giggled "yeah she is"
  3. 2

A New Day Start-up

Kit looked very shocked and apologized for standing on ally. "i am so sorry! my name is kit, Yours?" she said
  4. 2

hiya~

Thank you. its been good so far :)
  5. 2

hiya~

Thank you everyone :D
  6. 2

A new day Sign-up

Both accsepted :)
  7. 2

A new day Sign-up

xD oki thnxss
  8. 2

A New Day Start-up

(so do i! its 6.14am! will reply later! laterz :D )
  9. 2

A New Day Start-up

Kit keeps walking in scilence and sees a big tree ontop off a hill. "im going up there!" she says to the boys and runs up to the top off the hill with Glaceon by her side at this point
  10. 2

A New Day Start-up

Kit smiled back at them both "happy?" she laughed and giggled as she noticed glaceon was slowing down. "com on then girl" Kit said to glaceon as she climed onto her sholders
  11. 2

A New Day Start-up

Kit stayed quiet and keped her head down. "it dos not mater" she said after a wile
  12. 2

A New Day Start-up

kit stayed silent but listened for the question
  13. 2

A New Day Start-up

kit started to walk down the path to Viridian City with Glaceon walking by her
  14. 2

A New Day Start-up

Kit went bright red and tryed to change the subject "were are we going then?"
  15. 2

A New Day Start-up

Kit looked at Garret, "Garret Viridian City?" (erm....sure why not ^^ )
  16. 2

A New Day Start-up

"i don't mind where we go" Kit said in a soft voice
  17. 2

A New Day Start-up

Kit healed the Sudowoodo and watched it go back to the wiled. "im ready when you are as she bent over to wake glaceon up and get her bag.
  18. 2

A New Day Start-up

Kit laughed and got a potion out of her bag. "it was me, i was only trying to scear it" she said bright red. "put it by the tree i will heal it"
  19. 2

A New Day Start-up

Kit saw Eliot look at the Sudowoodo and smiled at him.
  20. 2

A New Day Start-up

Kit keped her eyes on glaceon. "thank you. Garret, thank you very much for the food, it was lovely" then she looked up at both Eliot and Garret with her deep blue eyes and smiled
Back
Top Bottom