• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A New Day Start-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kit went bright red and tryed to change the subject "were are we going then?"

" To Viridian its on the way so might as well."

kit started to walk down the path to Viridian City with Glaceon walking by her

Garret foLlowed hopping tree to tree. "Hey umm I have a question."

kit stayed silent but listened for the question

"whats everybodies reason for traveling mine is to bring music to the world."

Kit stayed quiet and keped her head down. "it dos not mater" she said after a wile

" Ok then." Garret said blushing like a madman.

Eliot saw that Kit looked down, so decided to try making her feel better.
"You should smile. It makes you look even more lovely." He said to Kit.

Kit smiled back at them both "happy?" she laughed and giggled as she noticed glaceon was slowing down. "com on then girl" Kit said to glaceon as she climed onto her sholders

Kit keeps walking in scilence and sees a big tree ontop off a hill. "im going up there!" she says to the boys and runs up to the top off the hill with Glaceon by her side at this point

(so do i! its 6.14am! will reply later! laterz :D )

Ally, who was lounging on the top of the hill, gets stepped on by the running Kit and her Glaceon. "Owwie," Ally mutters inside her hood. She reaches up and pulls her hood down letting her blond hair flow. "Well isn't this an interesting encounter! Who might you be?"

Kit looked very shocked and apologized for standing on ally. "i am so sorry! my name is kit, Yours?" she said

"Ally, the great. Kidding. I reside on this hill... you know I don't recall the reason I'm on this hill. Last time I checked I was in Cerulean," Ally replies with a giggle. Ally notices the pretty Glaceon and practicly beams. "What a pretty Glaceon! Is she your's?"

Kit looked down at Glaceon and giggled "yeah she is"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom