• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A New Day Start-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

2K795

The DreamCatcher
Reaction score
Well i wanted to try and start a new Rp. I have had a cupple on some other forums that worked but the forums died :(
This is basicly one about Makeing friends and going on new adventures and maybe somee new relashonships(sorry i can't spell). they will be starting in Kanto and depending on how far the rp gose depends on what regens we go to :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules:
Romance-nothing inappropriate
No bullying
NO LEGENDARIES
Pm me if you hav any problems
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who has joined(if you want to join pm me or look in the sign up forum):
2K795-Kit
gman7428-Garret
Sebastian Michealis-Eliot
Mokona Modoki-Ally
Joltik-Sammy Slene
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kit opened her eyes as shee softly woke up from her little nap as she felt the sun on her face . she looked down with a smile on her face as she saw her Glaceon lieing by her feet.

Last edited:
Garret was dozing in a tree. (OOC are we already together on a team?)

(no i think we should do it where they dont know each other yet, whach'a think?)

Kit slowly moved and got upfrom the tre trunk she had been rsting on to have a strech, as she moved her glaceon strached too. Kit then picked up her bag and put it over her sholder
"ready to go Glaceon?" Kit said with a smile

(Ok sounds good when should we meat up btw where are we?)

Garret woke up and took his little pichu out of his hood. "Time to go little guy." He says while speaking softly and putting the still asleep pichu back in his hood as he lept out of the tree. "You can sleep through anything can't you?" He says while he laughs quietly.

(route 1? in the kanto region?)

Glaceon looked up at kit and then moved to be by her side. Kit kelt down to stroke her as glaceon strated to play.
"Glaceon! stop that" Kit laughed as she strocked Glaceon. They began to walk down the path togther.

(Sorry I'm just confused today)

Garret spotted an older looking girl on the other side of the route. He whispers to himself. "Should I say hi or just continue on my way?" He sits down to ponder this lost in his daydreams.

(confused about what :) )

Kit is to busy laughing and playing with Glaceon to notice anyone and continuse down the road. about 2 minuts later she spots Garret sat down daydreams and thinks what to do. Glaceon stays by kits side unsure

(idk)

Garret notices the girl noticing him so he decides to make an introduction. "Hi the Names Garret." Pichu finally wakes up and starts yawning on Garrets shoulder.

(ok xD )

"...im kit" She replys quietly and looks at the floor.Glaceon nudges Kits knee with her nose and looks at her. Kit thn realises she is being rude looking at th groun and trys to look at Garret with her deep blue eyes but thn looks down agen and addes "and this is Glaceon"

"nice to meet you Kit this is Pichu." he says smiling and pointing at the electric mouse on his shoulder. Pichu waves at Kit smiling.

Kit giggles "nice to meet you to Garret." Glaceon went up to Garret and sniffed his hand

Garret pets the Glaceon "Your Pokemon must really love you she started becoming friendlier as you warmed up." Garret stood back up. "So what brings you to my humble abode?" He says gesturing to the camping supplies strewn among the trees.

"You Live here? cool, im just walking around i'm traveling and this is where i have ened up" she said with a smile then Glaceon came and sat by her feet.

"Well I dont really live here I'm just kinda traveling it gets kinda boring though with no people to talk to so I usually just hang around Pallet Town looking for some company."

"yeah it dos get lonely but i have Glaceon" she said with a smile then looks at Glaceon....
Kit sighs "when she is awake that is" Glaceon had curled into a ball at her feet and fell asleep

(Sebastian Michealis is joining ^^)

"Well then I'll make breakfast and we'll head out. Sound good to you?" he asked while apready grabbing his ingrediants for pancakes.

A young man, about 17 or so, walked by. He would have looked like any other well dressed young man were it not for the fact that he had blue hair and kitty ears. Between the ears, a Lotad sat. It looked like a sombrero.
"Hello sir. Hello, lovely lady." Eliot said to the pair. He tipped the Lotad, like a hat. He meant to keep walking, but as he was doing so while facing the others, he walked into a tree. The Lotad was not disturbed at all.

Kit blushed but agreed then gave Glaceon a nudge with her foot to get her up then went and sat by a tree with Glaceon and watched Garett.
Kit giggled as the young man hit the tree

"I meant to do that." Eliot said, his nose bleeding. "Ah...May I trouble you for a napkin or somesuch? I must tend to my wound." Eliot said, not noticing that he had bumped into a particularly large Sudowoodo, which did not look pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom