Search results for query: *

1. C

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

Welp. Serperior.
  2. C

What English names do you want for the new characters/places?

Re: What English names do you want for the new characters? (。◡‿◡。✿) Well, I don't know how to feel about the rival being named "Hugh." I like Shizui's name, Marlon; it's fitting, and I like the oceanic feel of it. I'm not a fan of Homika's english name. Roxie just seems too stereotypical for a...
  3. C

Remembering Whitney's Miltank

I battled Whitney on HG not too long ago before restarting. She was a TOTAL pain in the butt. KO'd 5 of my Pokemon, leaving me with a underleveled (lvl. 10, to be exact) HootHoot that beat her only because that Miltank was reduced to Flail. Oh my god, that entire battle took 20 flipping minutes.
  4. C

Did you find some Pokemon not learning/learning some move illogical?

"Due to an error in Yellow, Kabuto can learn every move Kabutops learns by TM, with the only exception being Cut. Coincidentally, this matches Kabutops's TM move list in Red and Blue. It cannot learn these moves by any other means in later games other than its evolutionary form. In the...
  5. C

Worst Pokémon Move Names

I don't like the name "Confusion", simply because it seems fitting for a status-type move than a physical.
  6. C

LT Weekly Poll #38 Favorite Eeveelution?

Okay, I went with Glaceon because of how much I love the design, I like the type, and it's just one of my favorite Pokemon. I also really like Vaporeon, Espeon, and Leafeon. They're all just so lovely. <:
  7. C

A "Wow, I should have figured that out a lot sooner" thread

It was actually a few days ago. I was in Lavaridge Town, and I had just beat Flannery (what a painful process that was. She's a poop.). I thought I was totally stuck in that town because I didn't have the Acro bike or something. I spent about 40 minutes trying to figure out what to do and where...
  8. C

Pokemon gen I -III on virtual console for 3ds

It'd be fun, despite the fact that 3DS' are expensive, and apparently, not good enough to waste money on. I also hoped for something similar to this to happen on the Wii or 3DS virtual console; all three Mother games? Then again, haven't they remade G/S/C for the DS, and couldn't they just...
  9. C

Fire starters... Are Game Freak beating a dead horse?

Ah, you're correct. I apologize for the misconception. I didn't use Tepig, nor the other two, so I apologize for my non-too-thought out input! I think the Psychic-Fighting-Dark starters would be an awesome spin on the monotony of the usual 3 starters, but I'm not sure about how other fans...
  10. C

Fire starters... Are Game Freak beating a dead horse?

If they make a Gen VI, they should go back to something like...I dunno, how Charizard was Fire/Flying? And how Venusaur was Grass/Poison? I mean, if you're gonna do dual types, at least give the other two ones? We haven't ever seen a Water/Ice starter, although Empoleon did have a cool type...
  11. C

Good or Bad Idea: What if Cynthia was in the next Smash Bros. game?

Oh my god, having Ghetsis in the new SSB? Man, he'd be the only character I'd play as. That'd be HILARIOUS. But anyway, I don't think Cynthia would be the best character to have in one of these games. She's too elegant and such, and I don't feel like she'd have enough fans that'd actually both...
  12. C

Which generation looks the best?

Gen III had some great designs. I'm not a HUGE fan of Gen I, because I didn't enjoy some of the insanely simple, not too creative designs they had. I like Gen V as well.
  13. C

Out of all the music in the games, which one is your favorite?

Gen II: Champion battle, Ho-Oh battle. Gen III: Battling Maxie, or possibly the rival battle music. Gen IV: Factory Head Neziki's music is AWESOME. A W E S O M E. Gen V: I really love the music when you battle a Team Plasma grunt. That's on my iPod.
  14. C

Post the last Pokemon caught.....

Ruby, caught a Skarmory. He's my replacement for my Swellow. I wasn't creative, so I named it "Skar."
  15. C

VG Weekly Poll #3: Favorite Generation?

It is AWESOME to see so many people voting for Generation 3. I loved the region, storyline, characters, and Pokemon. Hoenn is my favorite, followed closely by Unova. I guess I'm a sucked for a good story. <:
  16. C

Do you use the GTS?

I used it to get Tepig, as I already had Oshawott and my friend gave me a Snivy egg. Aaaaaand I also use it to look for legendaries, or just the insane trade requests people ask for.
  17. C

Who is the hottest gym leader?

Hmm. HGSS Morty is my top pick. And then Skyla, Falkner, HGSS Misty, HGSS Green, Volkner, Roark. I dunno, I like a LOT of them. <:
  18. C

What annoys you most when trying to catch Pokemon?

I think being too strong is the most annoying part. Like, when you get a Pokemon in the yellow, then use your weakest move on it and that move KO's it...that's such a pain.
  19. C

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

//Battling against Burgh. It was a pain in the butt, and I finally took down that flipping Leavanny after 3 tries. //Battling Flannery!! I seriously had her stupid Torkoal down to literally 1 HP, and with only one Pokemon left with 18 HP, it knocks mine out. Cue rage.
  20. C

So, how's your Pokedex coming along? (Unova edition)

Black was my first Pokemon game, so I didn't do very well. Unova Pokedex: Seen: 139 Obtained: 66 National Pokedex: Seen: 266 Obtained: 108
Back
Top Bottom