Search results for query: *

1. W

Which region, if any, would you want to see a sequel to?

Thousand times Hoenn! As ruby was my first Pokemon game, Id really like to play it on my DS with battle animations and some new features
  2. W

Am I the only one around here who...

Am I the only one he, who got a girlfriend(boyfriend if you re girl :D) that calls me a child, when I play Pokemon?
  3. W

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

First one was Sawk in bushes in Pokemon Black gates leading to Victory Road.
  4. W

A bit of useless theory (you may think Im stupid :D)

It wont be more, because Sheer Force isnt boosting moves with only Recoil as added effect and no weather effects boost Rock type moves. :)
  5. W

Your "YES!" moments

About half an hour ago in Pokemon World Tournament Hoenn League finale I got last Heracross with about 40 hp and didnt know which one will be enemies last pokemon and we drew out Walrein! I outsped it, Super Effective Close Combat and I won
  6. W

What was your team the first time you ever beat the E4?

My first game was Ruby and the team was: -High leveled Sceptile called Buka -5 random low leveled pokes that I used to revive and heal Sceptile That long ago I didt create any teams at all and after E4 I got it to lvl100 and then got Muk to lvl100 too to participate in Battle tower. :D
  7. W

A bit of useless theory (you may think Im stupid :D)

Yesterday I totally couldnt fell asleep, so I was thinking of various stupid things and a kind of stupid idea came to me: to calculate maximal damage possible (counting with overkill, I mean it's "How much hp need that other guy have to survive this hit"). So I started calculating. Maybe my...
  8. W

Post the last Pokemon caught.....

Just caught Female Magicarp, while replaying Heart Gold. It's Gyarados already called "Aunt May"
  9. W

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Actually facepalm warning, read it at your own risk :D Im now beating Pokemon Platinum, didnt loose a fight before Elite Four, but then the fist Bug Type guy screwed me twice, so Im in trouble :) Can you suggest who I shoud change in my team, which...
  10. W

Platinum team to beat game

Actually facepalm warning, read it at your own risk :D Im now beating Pokemon Platinum, didnt loose a fight before Elite Four, but then the fist Bug Type guy screwed me twice, so Im in trouble :) Can you suggest who I shoud change in my team, which moves I should change or If Im...
  11. W

Platinum Kadabra+Machoke tradeback

Thanks a lot! :) Now Elite Four of IV gen should shake in terror! :D
  12. W

So Kyogre went offline. :) Can someone else help please?
  13. W

Hey everyone! Can someone please help me to evolve my Machoke and Kadabra in my pkmn Platinum? My FC 3096 3682 0996
  14. W

Evo Tradeback

Thanks! Sorry for my Wi-Fi router going all crazy all time. :)
  15. W

Evo Tradeback

See you, but when I try trading it sais you are busy.
  16. W

Evo Tradeback

Maybe you didt write my FC correctly? When Im trying to trade you It sais you are busy.
  17. W

Evo Tradeback

Im in with trade request, seeing you in right now.
  18. W

Evo Tradeback

Thanks. :) Registered you, my FC 5458 5850 0057, going to WiFi club)
  19. W

Evo Tradeback

First time I saw Electovire I understood, that that pokemon will be mine. :spin: Now I got Electrabuzz in my Pokemon White and Electrizer. Can someone help me with his evolution please?
  20. W

Bulbasaurs (and feebas) for everyone

@soupi Im avaliable now for about hour and a half. Our timezones are really different, Its 8:46 AM here ^^
Back
Top Bottom