• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Platinum team to beat game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worldeditor

Reaction score
Actually facepalm warning, read it at your own risk :D

Im now beating Pokemon Platinum, didnt loose a fight before Elite Four, but then the fist Bug Type guy screwed me twice, so Im in trouble :)
Can you suggest who I shoud change in my team, which moves I should change or If Im underlevelled where best to train pkmn that needs to level up.

Items: Plenty of Hyper Potions, Few Max ones and Full Restores, Plenty Revives and Fex Max Revives

Main PKMN:
Scyther lvl51 (Adamant) (False Swipe, Wing Attack, X-Scissor, Night Slash)
Giratina lvl50 (Bold) (Ominous Wind, Ancient Power, Dragon Claw, Shadow Force)
Infernape lvl47 (Hasty) (Close Combat, Flame Wheel, Cut, Rock Climb) //I know HM are bad
Machamp lvl45 (Lax) (Cross Chop, Seismic Toss, Revenge, Scary Face)
Alakazam lvl50 (Serious) (Shadow Ball, Psyhic, Calm Mind, Recover)

Although Got those low lvled guys
Luxray lvl41 (Quirky) (Bite, Thunder Fang, Charge, Spark)
Electabuzz lvl39 (Docile) (Shock Wave, Light Screen, Thunder Punch, Discharge)
Porygon lvl 25 (Relaxed) (Psybeam, Agility, Recover, Magnet Rise) //If necessary got both evolve items
Yanmega lvl34 (Adamant) (Ancient Power, Supersonic, Uproar, Pursuit)
Blissey lvl 36 (Brave) (Sing, Softboiled, Light Screen, Defence Curl)

And If it matters HM Slaves:
Gyarados lvl29 (Timid) (Twister, Tackle, Surf, Waterfall)
Tropius lvl32 (Jolly) (Razor Leaf, Strength, Rock Smash, Fly)

Please dont injure yourself with facepalms.:goof:

You might want to try the In-Game Teams thread for posts like this from now on. No, I take that back; you definitely want to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom