Search results for query: *

1. W

A bit of useless theory (you may think Im stupid :D)

Yesterday I totally couldnt fell asleep, so I was thinking of various stupid things and a kind of stupid idea came to me: to calculate maximal damage possible (counting with overkill, I mean it's "How much hp need that other guy have to survive this hit"). So I started calculating. Maybe my...
  2. W

Platinum team to beat game

Actually facepalm warning, read it at your own risk :D Im now beating Pokemon Platinum, didnt loose a fight before Elite Four, but then the fist Bug Type guy screwed me twice, so Im in trouble :) Can you suggest who I shoud change in my team, which moves I should change or If Im...
  3. W

Platinum Kadabra+Machoke tradeback

Hey everyone! Can someone please help me to evolve my Machoke and Kadabra in my pkmn Platinum? My FC 3096 3682 0996
  4. W

Evo Tradeback

First time I saw Electovire I understood, that that pokemon will be mine. :spin: Now I got Electrabuzz in my Pokemon White and Electrizer. Can someone help me with his evolution please?
  5. W

Tradeback Graveler

Hello everyone! Just bought DS and finally with its wi-fi connection (previously played pokemon only on GBA) Trade evolution pokemon became accessable. So now I got Graveler and really want to get Golem. Can anyone please help me?:spin:
Back
Top Bottom