Search results for query: *

1. T

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread Umm... er... could you maybe word that a little differently next time? Anyways, I hope we finally get to see the creepy tree thing, and possibly more Fairy retcons.
  2. T

Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

I personally don't think they're going to make Luvdisc evolve into Alomomola. If they didn't do it at first, they won't do it ever. Luvdisc DOES need an evolution REALLY badly, but I think they're probably going to troll us and keep it like it is forever. But if it does get an evolution, it...
  3. T

Legendary Pokemon Discussion

No, I mean a new trio. It would be like Lugia was the master of the bird trio (from the previous gen) and Ho-Oh was the master of the beast trio (the new trio from that gen).
  4. T

Legendary Pokemon Discussion

I have this theory that Xerneas is the master of the Swords of Justice, and Yveltal is the master of the Gen VI legendary trio.
  5. T

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: New Pokemon Discussion and Speculation Thread I think 100 new Pokémon is the bare minimum, and the maximum is 799 total Pokémon, which would mean 150 new ones is the maximum.
  6. T

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: New Pokemon Discussion and Speculation Thread If there is a new type, hopefully it will be weak to Poison and super effective against Electric.
  7. T

A Combee male evolution wouldn't really make sense logically. It sucks, I know, but it won't happen.
  8. T

Move Animations

Just show me Wailord and I'll be satisfied.
  9. T

Two logical reason people would want baby Pokémon: 1. They like cute Pokémon 2. Eviolite A Skarmory pre-evo would be pretty cool actually.
  10. T

Do you want mid-battle evolutions?

Well, I prefer having it as a battle winning reward, but it wouldn't really matter much to me. Only for level up evolving Pokémon, though, if it does happen. And remember, games=/= anime. But I REALLY can't wait to see the evolution animation for these games.
  11. T

Used Metronome!

Crush Grip! ME GIGASTA
  12. T

What Foods Can't You Stand?

I am a bit of a picky eater, but here's some in particular: Pickles. I absolutely DESPISE these monstrosities. The worst part is, my sister (who is the pickiest eater you have ever seen) actually enjoys them, and every so often torments me with them. I was scared to touch the keyboard when she...
  13. T

Kakuna Rattata (Lyrics only)

Watchog as Timon Pignite as Pumbaa Shinx/Luxio/Luxray as Simba Watchog: Kakuna Rattata! What a wonderful team! Pignite: Kakuna Rattata! Ain't no passing meme! Watchog: It means I'll catch you, all 649 ways Both: We'll take down a Combee, with strategy... Watchog: Kakuna Rattata...
Back
Top Bottom