• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread

Usually just the team, their goal, and your rival and prof. But on the Team front its still lacking.

The trailers are usually more helpful than CoroCoro as far as the plot is concerned. We saw a glimpse of N's Castle before the release.

As I said, their leader would be nice. That, and a link between money and the legendaries.

Honestly, I'd rather they reveal as little as possible about the plot. That way it will be more of a surprise when we finally play the games.

Oh, it is this time of the month!!! I just simply adore it when we are in the corocoro leaking period. Everyday I check poke websites like crazy lol. What I want in this issue:

1- The complete revamped type chart not just fairy interactions ( this feels like a moment of destiny for my beloved ice type).
2- New gen VI poke and by new I mean important and cool and not just a pika clone or the regional rodent.
3-Mega evos for cool pokemon like mukuhawk
4- Starter evo if possible.
5- A new legendary!!! been dying to see the Kalos legends.
6- anime info

AAh I simply can't wait!!!!

I just don't want Chespin and Froakie to be Dark and Fighting.

Oh, it is this time of the month!!! I just simply adore it when we are in the corocoro leaking period.

Umm... er... could you maybe word that a little differently next time?

Anyways, I hope we finally get to see the creepy tree thing, and possibly more Fairy retcons.

All I need to be satisfied is the Fairy type chart and the starter evolutions.

Honestly, I'd rather they reveal as little as possible about the plot. That way it will be more of a surprise when we finally play the games.
I agree. I don't mind knowing the entire dex before playing the games, but I would like to not be spoiled about the plot.

I agree. I don't mind knowing the entire dex before playing the games, but I would like to not be spoiled about the plot.

I heartily agree. I'm fine with them revealing the new features, but I'm not going to look at any spoilers!

I'm really excited for this issue of corocoro! They promised us some good information in the last issue, the one I think most might be excited about being the type chart showing the new Fairy type. I have some high hopes for this issue and I think the things I'm hoping for the most is some great new Pokemon(maybe something like a wolf, a tiger, or a dolphin), the official reveal of Orrotto, the starter evolutions at last, a new gym leader, more info on the story with Team Flare, and some new anime info.

As I said, their leader would be nice. That, and a link between money and the legendaries.

"-team flare leader:*looking under the couch for money* aha!ohh... a legendary pokemon :( i wanted money
- leader's mind: a legendary pokemon can get many pokedollars
-TF leader: explain how!
-leader's mind: legendary pokemon are powerful and can be used to steal money
-TF leader: wohoo! *starts running happily and our character beats him and takes the pokemon from him*"

It won't disturb me if they don't reveal anything about the main plot before the games' release, this would make the surprise even bigger. The new type chart and a few new pokémon and mega evolutions, as the preview said it, would be enough for me.

I'm the exact opposite. A good plot is nice, but I mainly play the games for the new mons. We're stuck with them for the long haul, and because this time there's actually a chance of playing the games without being spoiled on all of them months in advance, I'd like to go through and be surprised by encountering some of the new pokemon.

For this CoroCoro the most I'm expecting for the anime is who's Ash's traveling companions.

For the games the most I expect is a more in depth look at Team Flare.

What are the odds of us getting evolutions to the starters in this issue, Has Corocoro ever revealed starter evolutions in past?

What are the odds of us getting evolutions to the starters in this issue, Has Corocoro ever revealed starter evolutions in past?

The only starter I recall evr getting revealed before the games was Blaziken. But aside from that we usually only get the starter evolutions revealed through leaks.

Speaking of leaks, where did the leak with the Unova starters came from back in 2010? Also, they leaked how many days (or weeks) before the release?

Back
Top Bottom