Search results for query: *

1. C

How much are you into Pokemon?

I'd say a solid 8. I'm not "obsessed", but I am playing X and Y a lot at the moment, as well as attending my weekly TCG league and trying to make it to as many events as is possible (finances and work do rather get in the way of having such an expensive hobby!)
  2. C

Favorite Card

Most full art cards I love :3 also most EX cards. Favourite at the moment are Xerneas and Yveltal. And full art Keldeo. Oh, and both Virizions. I just love all Pokémon cards really!
  3. C

Your Recent TCG Hauls

Best I've done lately was 10 boosters from Chaos Cards, got a FA and RA Blastoise EX :3 was pretty pleased with that. Also, a few weeks ago, I got those Xerneas and Yveltal Collection boxes, and I got a RA Xerneas EX in each! Which was sweet given that I'm using them (well, one) in my deck.
  4. C

Rate My Deck

Rocky Helmet is an Item, did you mean Rock Guard? Assuming that Lapras is from XY and you're using it for Seafaring, you need a way to discard some Water Energy so you can use that. I'd recommend Ultra Balls, that way if you haven't started how you'd hoped, you can get a Pokémon you're looking...
  5. C

Pokémon TCG Elite Trainer Box Discussion

I really love the idea of Elite Trainer boxes. They're a bit pricey if you're just starting out in the game, but if you get one you get almost everything you need to be entering tournaments with. You might be short of a few energy, depending on the deck you're building, but there's always people...
  6. C

Which Pokémon Types Do You Think Deserve to Be Their Own TCG Types?

I think Ice would be the most interesting. Just to break up the abundance of Water-type cards there are, if nothing else.
  7. C

Who's better, reshiram vs zekrom card game

I've seen them both used quite a lot recently. Zekrom more so I'd say, with the introduction of Yveltal, Electric is a good type to have around. I'm favouring Raichu XY at the moment though. But out of the two in question, I probably would go with Zekrom.
  8. C

Place To brag

I'm a collector, so I have a lot of secret rare and full art cards to my name, which I think are cool. I have completed two recent sets (Plasma Storm and Plasma Freeze), and I'm about to complete XY if these eBay auctions go my way :P
  9. C

Least favorite starter?

I went for Piplup, because it really irritated me in the anime haha. Other considerations I had were Treecko and Tepig, but yeah, Piplup won out.
  10. C

Do you keep Pokemon secret from your friends?

I'd argue that they're not really grown up if they can't handle people having different interests to them :P but fair enough, if you don't want to tell people.
  11. C

Common Concern: No place to play

Yeah my nearest is Huddersfield, which is 80+ miles away from me :( if I had the money, I might travel down and check it out, but I can barely afford to travel around locally, never mind filling the car up to travel down there. I'd love to set up my own league, but it seems quite complicated...
  12. C

Is anyone else bothered by this?

Yeah, it's not like there's going to be a lot of news updates about it (compared to the games, anime and cards anyway), so I don't mind too much that there's no section for it on the website. I do wish it would get a little more recognition though. I absolutely adore the Pokémon Adventures...
  13. C

Do you think we'll get a fully computer animated Pokemon anime in the future?

Lord no. If the whole thing was done in CGI... no. I don't think I could handle that. Not to sound too dramatic haha, it would just lose a lot of its charm imo.
  14. C

Best lines ever

This one always makes me giggle haha. It just makes so little sense! And I find the name Charles funny as well.
  15. C

One game or two?

I could only afford Black when they came out, but I bought both B2 and W2 and I'll be getting both X and Y :D
  16. C

New Pokemon Storage System in Generation 6?

Agreeing with everyone who's saying remove the "withdraw" and "deposit" functions, they're fairly useless now, all I ever use is Move 'cause it's just more intuitive and useful if you're wanting to replace a Pokémon in your party with a boxed one. Other than that, I don't really know what...
  17. C

Legendary Pokemon Discussion

Yeah, I don't count Phione, I just thought Generation IV had more. My mistake. But I do like the Generation V ones much better, so maybe that's why it bothered me less this time around.
  18. C

Favorite Legends from each Region

Kanto: Moltres Johto: Lugia Hoenn: Latias Sinnoh: Shaymin Unova: Tough call between Cobalion and Keldeo... I think I'll go for Keldeo
  19. C

Do you keep Pokemon secret from your friends?

I don't see the point in keeping something you like a secret. If people are going to rip you for liking something, then they're not friends of yours, so just ignore 'em. Everyone I know knows I play Pokémon etc, it's just part of who I am. I don't go around professing "I play Pokémon and idgaf...
  20. C

Have you ever hated a character or pokemon because of their fans?

I don't hate it per se, but I just don't see the obsession with it. Zoroark. Zorua doesn't bother me so much, but Zoroark just looks... rubbish, imo. So the attention it gets irritates me somewhat. But each to their own.
Back
Top Bottom