• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Legends from each Region

Quetsol Melt

Destined for Greatness
Reaction score
I just thought I would post this to see what are some of everyone's Favorite Legendaries from each Region and why if possible. Also I did search to see if there was a thread like this but nothing came up if so feel free to delete this. Well here are my Favorite's...

Kanto- Articuno, Mewtwo, Mew
Johto- Raikou, Suicune, Ho-Oh
Hoenn- Rayquaza
Sinnoh- Darkrai, Shaymin
Unova- Meloetta

Gen. I: Mew
Gen. II: Lugia
Gen. III: Latios, Jirachi
Gen. IV: Dialga, Giratina (Origin Forme), Arceus
Gen. V: Reshiram
Gen. VI: Xerneas (so far)

Kanto: Mew
Johto: Suicune
Hoenn: Jirachi
Sinnoh: Shaymin
Unova: Reshiram

Kanto: Tie between Moltres, Articuno and Mew.
Johto: Lugia.
Hoenn: Rayquaza.
Sinnoh: Tie between Dialga, Giratina, and Darkrai.
Unova: Tie between Reshiram, Zekrom, and Victini.
New region: Yveltal.

Kanto: Mewtwo
Johto: Lugia
Hoenn: Latios
Sinnoh: Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Arceus
Unova: Cobalion, White Kyurem
Gen VI: So far, Xerneas.

Kanto - Moltres, Articuno, Mew
Johto - Entei, Raikou, Lugia
Hoenn - Rayquaza, Latios, Groudon
Sinnoh - Giratina, Darkrai, Heatran
Unova - Kyurem, Victini, Landorus (Therian)
Xerneas is my favourite from Gen VI, so far.

Kanto - Articuno
Johto - Ho-oh
Hoenn - None. They're all awful
Sinnoh - Giratina
Unova - Reshiram

Gen I: Zapdos
Gen II: Entei, Ho-oh, Lugia
Gen III: Jirachi
Gen IV: Giratina
Gen V: Reshiram, Therian Formes

Kanto - Mew, Mewtwo
Johto - Ho-oh, Suicune, Celebi
Hoenn - Jirachi was the only good one imo
Sinnoh - Giratina, Shaymin
Unova - Reshiram, Meloetta, Victini

Kanto- Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos
Johto- Ho-oh, Lugia, Suicune
Hoenn- Kyogre, Lati@s
Sinnoh- Shaymin
Unova- Virizion, Keldeo, Reshiram

Last edited:
Kanto - Mewtwo and Mew
Johto - Lugia
Hoenn - Jirachi*
Sinnoh - Arceus*
Unova - Keldeo
VI - No idea. I keep alternating.

*Subject to change because I haven't played these regions yet. I'm super behind.

Kanto: Zapdos
Johto: Lugia, Suicune
Hoenn: Rayquaza, Kyogre, Registeel
Sinnoh: Palkia, Giratina
Unova: Reshiram
VI: Xerneas

Kanto:
Articuno: I love the design, it has a good movepool and going through the Seafoam Cave was really fun; to this day it's still one of my favorite Ice-types),
Mew: I always found it cute and intriguing, though I've never been able to get one. :(

Johto:
Ho-oh: Phoenix-based Legendary for the win! Also love the design and colors, it has a great movepool, I enjoyed going up the Tin Tower and I love its battle music.
Suicune: Its design and color scheme are pretty, and I just don't like the other two Legendary Beasts nearly as much.

Hoenn:
Latias/Latios: They're really cute and I liked their role in the anime.
Rayquaza: It has a cool serpentine design and I really enjoyed going through the Sky Pillar.

Sinnoh:
Cresselia: It's so pretty; I love the color scheme and design. It's one of my favorite Psychic-types, though I never got to own one. :(
Shaymin: It's adorable, not to mention I love hedgehogs. I wish I could've gotten one. :(

Unova:
Reshiram: It's one of the very few Dragon-types I like; it's up there as one of my favorites along with Altaria. It's really pretty and it's fun to use in battle. Also, it's about time there was a Dragon/Fire-combination.
Virizion: I love its design, it has a good movepool and I just don't like the other three Swords of Justice as much.
Victini: One of the few Event Pokemon I did manage to get (along with Celebi and Genesect). It's not terribly useful in battle and it has a bad movepool, but it's so cute and I love its animations and cry.

Kanto: Moltres
Johto: Lugia
Hoenn: Latias
Sinnoh: Shaymin
Unova: Tough call between Cobalion and Keldeo... I think I'll go for Keldeo

Kanto - Zapdos
Johto - Ho-oh
Hoenn - Deoxys
Sinnoh - Giratina (favorite legendary overall)
Unova - Kyurem

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom