Search results for query: *

1. N

What was the last thing you did before you went on the computer just now?

drank some water and fed my dog
  2. N

Tyrogue

I'm looking for a tyrogue with fake out mach punch and sucker punch. I don't care about the ivs, natures, and such. I don't have anything spectacular but I think we could work something out.
  3. N

Guess the next poster's favourite Pokemon

Nah. Munna?
  4. N

2012 VGCS Winter Battle, who's taking part?

I doubt everyone that enters will but it will be a good chunk. I mean you have a shot at a free bye week at the next VGC event.
  5. N

Who would you pick as your girlfriend/boyfriend?

Hmmm. Flannery or Sabrina
  6. N

2012 VGCS Winter Battle, who's taking part?

I would like to but I don't think there is any way I can get my team together in time. unless i met a ton a of nice people willing to help out with dittos and such
  7. N

Best characters to bring back in Gen 6!

I don't really want N to make a return. I mean he wasn't a huge part of B2/W2 besides being talked about a lot. I couldn't imagine them just throwing him in a game all of a sudden again... I could be wrong though.
  8. N

Fire/Fighting Pokemon. Should there be more?

I don't mind the combination so much but I wish they would stop. IMO Blaziken was the coolest one and Infernape wasn't bad either but Emboar... Not only did it feel like they have over done it, he's just not as good as the other 2.
  9. N

Would you like Pokémon Snap 2 to be made?

I'd play it. I have a lot of good memories playing pokemon snap with friends
  10. N

Look to Your Left.What do you See?

Green tea
  11. N

How much money do you have? (Pokemon)

I think in B2 I only have around 47000. I'm poor, I know. :P
  12. N

Unova link Trainer name

They always talk about how the two of you have a lot of similarities. So, I like to think of it as "fate" that you have the same name. Maybe that's just me though.
  13. N

Which pokemon do you think are lazily designed?

I actually Favor simplistic design over the more complicated and flashy ones. I don't think I ever got the feeling any pokemon were "lazily" designed. I mean most have some sort of back story or purpose for being the way they are. I don't care for Emboars design at all though...
  14. N

How do you take your coffee?

if it's a good coffee like starbucks, Seattles best, DD, etc., then black. If a lower brand or something not a full flavored than I will use some chocolate creamer.
  15. N

Hello!

Thanks to each one of you!
  16. N

Who is the hottest gym leader?

When I was young I had a crush on Misty like most people, but my 12-13 year old mind was blown when I seen Flannery, not to mention she also favors fire types. That just ups the hottness lol
  17. N

Hello!

Thanks a lot!
  18. N

Do you still get judged for playing Pokemon?

I didn't tell many people in high school, although I know I would have been picked on for it. I used to do the same as others and hide all my stuff when people came over but now I couldn't care less. A lot of people know and no body really says anything.
  19. N

Hello!

I'm NeoFlame and obviously I am new here. Haha. I've been a long time pokemon fan, started with Red and never looked back! I just want to find a cool place to talk with people that share a big interest with me. So I hope to meet some cool people and friends!
Back
Top Bottom