• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who would you pick as your girlfriend/boyfriend?

Adam Young lol Hmm...hard choice, it's either Red from the manga Pokémon Adventures, Richie from the anime or Barry from DPPt.

Either Cynthia or Flannery. Cynthia's smart, but Flannery has fiery charm.

For a girlfriend: Gardenia. She's a manic nature lover who wears a poncho, what's not to love?
For a boyfriend: Marlon. He's a chill guy who seems like he'd be a lot of fun.

The implications of this thread are a little disturbing. Who would you "pick"? Like, people are just items you can choose from off a shelf? And if they don't want to be chosen by you, too bad? Little creepy...

Now, that being said, if I had to choose which character I find the most attractive, I'd definitely go with Asuna (Flannery). She's spunky and cheerful, she's smart, and most significantly, she overcame a personal conflict where she was trying to be somebody she isn't. As someone who's struggled with similar issues in the past, I can certainly relate.

(Also, goddamn is she ever hot.)

may would be my girlfriend XD. I like how she wants to make decisions on her own instead of being the typical cartoon scaredy woman who can't think for herself. We'd go around flying on a shiny rayquaza looking for new adventures and possibly pokemon that dont exist yet. XD

Girlfriend: Bianca. Even though she tends to be derpy, I'd still enjoy being with her.
Boyfriend: If I were older, Cilan. He's classy and funny as hell. What's not to like about him.

Can I pick more than one
1.Winona
2.Lucy
3.Cynthia
4.Elesa (The one from Black and White not Black 2 and White 2)

But if I had to choose one it would have to be Lucy but Winona is a close second

Either Red or Gold from Adventures. Can't really explain why, I just love their characters.

elesa. you dont find cute characters like that often

id also take Skyls,Hilda, or Rosa is i couldnt have elesa

Misha, I would love to help her raise and groom her beautiful Purrloin.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom