Search results for query: *

1. S

Can I just say the new animation is superb?

Despite there being less details in the design itself I really love how the animation is in this series now. The actual flow isn't THAT big of a leap compared to XYZ but I think more people should be praising the animation staff for putting more attention to small but wonderful extra care to how...
  2. S

Pocket Monsters on Crunchy Roll?

Yesterday I was remembering those news from way back then: Tokyo Anime Center's Kubo Offers Proposal on Fansubs (Updated) - News - Anime News Network And with Crunchyroll kicking and stuff, it got me thinking. In my ideal world anyone could use those official anime/movie selection...
  3. S

Compilation of battles?

I was thinking of checking which episode had which battles and doing some sort of Top 10 for each series. I'd stick to the japanese version for personal reasons though. I was just curious on how people would feel about it. I'd try to limit myself to battles that have some kind of conclusion...
  4. S

Hello hello!

Hello hello everyone! Satoshi Da Ze here! I've been looking for a community in which I could discuss the anime without people bugging me for prefering the japanese version or not using the localized names. From what I've seen in the review topics some people stick to the japanese names, so I'm...
Back
Top Bottom